Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Barry Conlons wig

Hi all not at all claiming to be ITK, just passing on info that was given to me on a recent cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, on the cruise was Joe Royle as Guest speaker and he stated that City are in advanced talks to take Rodwell.

I dont know anymore whatsoever as the cruise is over, so make of it what you like... but he was very convincing!!!

Would be a top player of he could get and then stay fit.
Massive risk if true..

Good player when he is fit. A few blue dippers at work reckon he could be finished but this is always info from "a mate of a mate" kind of thing. If we could keep him injury free he could be a cracker.

I asked him about fitness and never really got an answer, but there was a lot asking questions and he could have said Kaka, rent boy or anyone for that matter and just mentioned Rodwell.

Has the potential to be a top top player IMO but as mentioned his injury record is shocking and it'd be a risk. He could easily shake them off like Gerrard did early in his career though.

waspish said:
Can't see it happening injury prone and overrated in my book

Have to agree, watch him in the under 21 comp and thought he was very poor indeed.

No thanks

Not a chance,not even the best midfielder there,that title is Fellaini's - a player i think would be an excellent understudy for us.

I agree with several posters, has potential but is very risky with his injury record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.