Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Barry Conlons wig said:
Hi all not at all claiming to be ITK, just passing on info that was given to me on a recent cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, on the cruise was Joe Royle as Guest speaker and he stated that City are in advanced talks to take Rodwell.

I dont know anymore whatsoever as the cruise is over, so make of it what you like... but he was very convincing!!!

Was the cabaret any good ?? ;)

Saw him at the airport the other night coming through arrival with his wag.

Everton were playing in Scotland at the time so not sure if he is fit yet.

Was never impressed with him aside from the goal against the rags two years ago

Careful Moomba its Melissa Reeves that micro mini model no wag (LOL).

Ive heard she doesn't want to live in Manchester so he'll have to shag her long distance like.

Considering how over-rated and over-priced he is we may as well go in for someone much better like De Rossi or Fellaini

Just one question, did the rest of the cruise have any idea who Jack Rodwell was or why he was telling a random bunch of people City's transfer business?

I have always had him in the same bracket as Jordan Henderson.

From the moment they made their debuts you had this clamour to rate them as superstars. But this was only backed up by mediocre performances.

Wouldn't want City to play the part of Liverpool on this.

Not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.