Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Barry Conlons wig said:
Hi all not at all claiming to be ITK, just passing on info that was given to me on a recent cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, on the cruise was Joe Royle as Guest speaker and he stated that City are in advanced talks to take Rodwell.

I dont know anymore whatsoever as the cruise is over, so make of it what you like... but he was very convincing!!!

Really Really desperately dont want this to be true

Can see it - Neverton aint going to sell for much less than 15 - 20 mlllion and our current transfer fiasco would see out opening bid at 2 bags of haribo starmix when we all knowhis true value is between 4 and 6

Puppet Master Silva said:
Just one question, did the rest of the cruise have any idea who Jack Rodwell was or why he was telling a random bunch of people City's transfer business?

some knew, but in the whole they were clueless, but he hosted a open question session after his tales.

samharris said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Hi all not at all claiming to be ITK, just passing on info that was given to me on a recent cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, on the cruise was Joe Royle as Guest speaker and he stated that City are in advanced talks to take Rodwell.

I dont know anymore whatsoever as the cruise is over, so make of it what you like... but he was very convincing!!!

Was the cabaret any good ?? ;)

no Im a lout im afraid to admit :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.