Jack Rodwell is the word from former manager

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Stoned Rose said:
Yes. There are a lot of charlatans but not one fuckin single genuine 'ITK'.

Careful, the "Tolm" fanboys will be round your house with pitchforks and torches.

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

Ahem..... I think you'll find I posted this as done this morning before it was confirmed

barryo said:
Stoned Rose said:
Yes. There are a lot of charlatans but not one fuckin single genuine 'ITK'.

Careful, the "Tolm" fanboys will be round your house with pitchforks and torches.

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

Ahem..... I think you'll find I posted this as done this morning before it was confirmed

You did indeed fella, any other titbits worth mentioning?

Rammy Blue said:
barryo said:

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

You did indeed fella, any other titbits worth mentioning?

Nope.... But if I do I will do my very best to share

Barry Conlons wig said:
bluebannana said:
not one itk has been right on here apart from the poster on this thread

I assure you it isn't me, I'm def not ITK, just asked a question and got an answer that I felt worthy of sharing with fellow blues.
Fuck off.....you're definitely ITK and you will forever be held in high esteem on here, whether you like it or not!

Oh, and if in the near future you post something that isn't spot on be prepared to be slaughtered by the internet warriors.......

Have any of the nay-sayers and piss-takers from early in this thread done the decent thing and apologised to the OP yet?

Seems like boats and ex-managers are the way to go. I'm off to Platt Fields to see if I can spot Frank Clark doing laps of the lake in a pedalo, see what he can tell me

Barry Conlons wig said:
bluebannana said:

I assure you it isn't me, I'm def not ITK, just asked a question and got an answer that I felt worthy of sharing with fellow blues.

Have you got any more cruises booked?

Could do with checking with Joe Royle where he is speaking next....

Rammy Blue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
bluebannana said:

Have you got any more cruises booked?

Could do with checking with Joe Royle where he is speaking next....

No sorry no cruises this year now, better of finding out where knowledgable ex footballers/managers frequent :-)

LongsightM13 said:
Have any of the nay-sayers and piss-takers from early in this thread done the decent thing and apologised to the OP yet?

Seems like boats and ex-managers are the way to go. I'm off to Platt Fields to see if I can spot Frank Clark doing laps of the lake in a pedalo, see what he can tell me

No Worries it's water off a Norwegian trawler mans butt crack :-)

Thenumber1blue said:
barryo said:
Done deal apparently. Gonna be confirmed today.
Not until SalfordPaul tells you about the medical!
Bizarrely, I was chatting to both salfordpaul and barryo in the coach park at Villa yesterday, about a minute apart from each other.
Salfordpaul was so pissed and so hyper after blagging his way into the dressing room after the game that he kissed me on the forehead. It was a very tender moment...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.