Jack Rodwell

totallywired said:
Hart of the matter said:
Mates at the ground saying he is just leaving The training ground.... Acknowledged Sunderland supporters waiting. Expect news soon
Are you ITK.
Fck no... Just live in the area and know loads of mackems... some saying he has been seen being photoed with scarf...

Loving their humour and excitement about this. Reminds me what we used to be like

Transfer market is fucking stupid at the moment £63 m Rodriguez £75 m suarez £50 m luiz £32 mangala £10 m rodwell £34 m shaw £25 m lalanna and then there talking £50 m for barkley pogba vidal not 1 of these players is worth it! Sanchez is about the best deal I have seen at the mo!

chaddblue said:
£10m? Wow!

Thought it would have been 4 or 5 million

I would guess that the fee will be based on a level of appearances and them staying in the top flight? Having said that I presume we had a similar arrangement with Everton. If it is an up front deal, I will personally find the person responsible and shake his hand whilst buying him a drink.

Plaything of the gods said:
£10m! Wahey!! Good luck to the lad, but I do fear that Jack "Shoot On Sight" Rodwell may actually be on target for their customary 1-0 when we come to play them in December.
It's fate/karma; call it what you like. AJ did for us, didn't he?

uwe rosler 28 said:
Transfer market is fucking stupid at the moment £63 m Rodriguez £75 m suarez £50 m luiz £32 mangala £10 m rodwell £34 m shaw £25 m lalanna and then there talking £50 m for barkley pogba vidal not 1 of these players is worth it! Sanchez is about the best deal I have seen at the mo!
Fuck me, what would SWP be worth now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.