Jack Rodwell

If I am being honest I find his call up for england being a bit of a joke. But the fact that Zinadiene Cleverly and Welbeck are a shoe in for england pretty much tells its own story.

rodwell isn`t a defensive midfielder heez a goalscoring midfielder yaya is SUPPOSED to be the holder and he ain`t doing a good job of it cos he ain`t got Barry to cover for him.

Marvin said:
city diehard said:
nehe11 said:
Yaya played a big part in that

Agreed but Yaya is world class and has performed brilliantly in the past both defensively and offensively. Have yet to see a satisfactory defensive performance from Rodwell.
Well play him in an advanced role then, or as a box to box midfielder

The first goal was quality too. The important thing about Rodwell is that he has the ability to join the forwards from midfield. I don't think there are many observers who would question his talent. A couple of seasons he was linked very strongly with a move to Utd but happily it never happened

Ten years ago he would have developed along the lines of Lampard and Gerrard, please God he can get an injury free season under his belt. Quality player, and should be encouraged.

NICKS BACK said:
Marvin said:
city diehard said:
Agreed but Yaya is world class and has performed brilliantly in the past both defensively and offensively. Have yet to see a satisfactory defensive performance from Rodwell.

The first goal was quality too. The important thing about Rodwell is that he has the ability to join the forwards from midfield. I don't think there are many observers who would question his talent. A couple of seasons he was linked very strongly with a move to Utd but happily it never happened

Ten years ago he would have developed along the lines of Lampard and Gerrard, please God he can get an injury free season under his belt. Quality player, and should be encouraged.

This ^^^
good post

The guy revealed a side of his play that has been hidden under a bushel.. as a previous poster said.. box to box.. but we wuill still need out and out DMs in the club...

dom said:
NICKS BACK said:
Marvin said:

Agreed, get Wilshire and let him develop alongside Rodwell and Milner, into the best Mid-Field for Club and Country.

This ^^^
good post

The guy revealed a side of his play that has been hidden under a bushel.. as a previous poster said.. box to box.. but we wuill still need out and out DMs in the club...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.