Jack walker stand (lad and Dad)

henrythedogcity

Sat near the press box right at the back of jack walker stand on saturday,plenty of blue's sat around me .....doe's anyone remember that little shit and his dad that never shut up all through the game?

henrythedogcity said:
city diehard said:
what were they saying?
Shouting and swearing all through the game at one point called city a small town in cheadle the young lad was all of five years old!!!

ingrades!!

They're proper bitter fuckers!

My dads mate got a whack on his chin from a little shit that ran off straight away, i was with him and I had a lad from the army with me. Was right near the blackburn pub heading towards the massive car park behind the maccies and that roundabout.

Piss take then the cops decide its our fault.

We did FUCK all!

ctid

i was also in the jack walker stand. wearing a tight fit t shirt and jeans dont know if you seen me mate steward came over and threatend to kick me out after i stood up for our first goal. when second goal went in i just stood up and did an audition of bluemoon. happy days.

chazmcfc said:
i was also in the jack walker stand. wearing a tight fit t shirt and jeans dont know if you seen me mate steward came over and threatend to kick me out after i stood up for our first goal. when second goal went in i just stood up and did an audition of bluemoon. happy days.

erm...

tight_fit.jpg

My Dad was in the JW stand and he said there was a sensible bloke in his 40s with a young lad in the Queue in front of him. The stewards made him open his jacket and he had a City T-shirt on, so they wouldn't let him in.

chazmcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxVGfGgPak[/youtube]

henrythedogcity said:
Sat near the press box right at the back of jack walker stand on saturday,plenty of blue's sat around me .....doe's anyone remember that little shit and his dad that never shut up all through the game?

I think i was one of them, had the last place next to the press box. My "neighbour" did radio conference, had 3 livetickers open on his laptop so I was really informed.....

The little boy and also his "father" really got me on my nerves, the little screaming boy sat two rows behind me......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.