Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be watching Diaz and Foden and wishing he was there with them. Should of signed that contract.

I want him to stay but if his heart is set on leaving, let him leave. We won't keep them all.

maybe there only pre season games though. i can't see foden or diaz starting in the prem for us. fair play to him if he wants to go to dortmund.

What a great photo of 3 very, very special young players...really hope that they all stick together and become City legends.

So is that a tweet to say he's staying...

Or nothing...

Flying-Ducks-www.dementiaworkshop.co_.uk_.png

He is a kid badly advised good luck to him hope he make a career out football.
He won't give two fucks if he makes a career he will land a contract over 4/5 years on a minimum of £20-£30k per week and a decent signing on fee....the money being offered to some young players sets them up to fail and it's wrong

If he truly wishes to leave I can't begrudge him that and I honestly believe this isn't about money at all - we will have offered him more than enough. It'll be about his career, and that for all ours', the clubs', and peps talk about youth its exactly that, talk. We haven't proven anything about using youth yet but we keeping saying to ourselves this is the year, then another year goes by.

Sancho is at the right age to start getting chances, the past 5 years have been full of excuses why we haven't used youth, but we still haven't used youth. I think we've all feared we'd loose the odd youth player, but this is the first time its a biggy who's had enough.

I suspect we may see him go to Arsenal. Surely taking a prised asset from us who recently was the u17 golden boy will take the sting out of selling us Sanchez. As much as that'd suck, if the kid can't be persuaded (and I hope he does stay) using him to facilitate sanchez might be the best use we have of him

Anyway, not the first post I was expecting to make but I dislike this character assassination thats taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.