Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until they get opportunities in meaningful matches, I'm sure he'll feel vindicated.

Not really. At least those boys are giving the manager something to think about.

Getting anywhere near our first team takes something very special. He must have been close and his attitude/ advice (or lack there of) has let him down.

Not really. At least those boys are giving the manager something to think about.

Getting anywhere near our first team takes something very special. He must have been close and his attitude/ advice (or lack there of) has let him down.

Not if he goes elsewhere, to a team of a similar stature and gets in and around their first team (for competitive games) before Foden and Diaz do here.

Not if he goes elsewhere, to a team of a similar stature and gets in and around their first team (for competitive games) before Foden and Diaz do here.
He better get a move on. Sitting on his arse not training isnt getting him any closer to competitive games at senior level.

Until they get opportunities in meaningful matches, I'm sure he'll feel vindicated.

He might if that were the real reason for him walking out. I'd be willing to bet his absence has nothing to do with perceived opportunities down the line at City though, and everything to do with being a Billy Big Bollocks who's had Spurs and Arsenal in his ear and wants to go back to London as a consequence, and who is (disgracefully) using his deserved omission from a pre-season tour as the excuse to treat our club with complete contempt. He can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Has he still not reported to City? I haven't heard any developments on him moving clubs. Technically speaking, he still has a year left on his scholarship right?

Any update on what's happening with Sancho?

Surprised there is no thread (I might be blind) so there may be some history there...

In the EDS forum there is a thread mate, no official update that I have seen. He is not training with City and is just at home in London by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.