Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are ready to offer rising star Jadon Sancho a three-year deal worth £30,000 a week when he turns 17 later this month. [Sun]

Manchester City are ready to offer rising star Jadon Sancho a three-year deal worth £30,000 a week when he turns 17 later this month. [Sun]
Fucking hell that's too much money for a 17 year old guy. If true I really do hope he has some clever persons around him, like Gabriel Jesus mom.

Hopefully he's sensible enough to have it paid into his parents' account and hopefully he's lucky enough to have decent parents who'll look after him properly.

Not that I believe the Sun, but can you imagine that kind of money at 17???

Didnt johnson get a 50k a week contract I know he was a few years older but that was an awful lot of money back then for us and generally for a young player. So 30k a week for this kid who has it all is fine by me.

As he's yet to sign a pro deal he'll be one of the most sought after kids in the country at the moment. He's got a reputation that's sky high so figures of 20k -30k to keep him at City might not be far off the mark.There's every chance other clubs may be trying to tempt him away with similar offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.