Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he really does want to move to try and get first team football sooner, he'd be much better going to a team like Palace or even back to Watford. But obviously that would mean him accepting a much smaller wage.

Foden is a City academy product. Sancho is a Watford academy player, who we have signed, sneaked in, & taken credit for Utd style. He has not been brought up a City player.
You have a point compared to Foden but he's been with us since he was 14(I'd call that half ours really depending on when he started out), not exactly a utd bringing them in at 16-18 and passing them off as theirs, also Raheem was 16 when he signed for Liverpool from QPR and they got praise for bringing him through too. In fact that's something Raheem should have pointed out more when they were getting all entitled like they made him from scratch and therefore owned him so he's their snake forever now and booed everywhere.

Last edited:
Foden is a City academy product. Sancho is a Watford academy player, who we have signed, sneaked in, & taken credit for Utd style. He has not been brought up a City player.

You tell me something I already know.

My reply was to someone who said he is just a kid therefore does not know what he wants. They are all kids , but maturing quickly, not falling into age old traps, concentrating on development and not money is essential. Growing up quickly is important. Top players often break through at 17/18.
Whether they are homegrown or not.

You tell me something I already know.

My reply was to someone who said he is just a kid therefore does not know what he wants. They are all kids , but maturing quickly, not falling into age old traps, concentrating on development and not money is essential. Growing up quickly is important. Top players often break through at 17/18.
Whether they are homegrown or not.

What I mean is, Foden has City in his blood, Sancho doesn't.

Foden will be dreaming of playing for City.

he's a damn site better than he would be if he was still there. we've brought him on and he should be grateful

He wouldn't still be there. He'd be at Arsenal or Utd or Spurs or maybe even Bayern Munich.

We paid money for him. Now we, or someone else, will have to pay a lot more, or ic there are no takers, he might change his demands.

Either way, he owes us nothing. We bought him.

He wouldn't still be there. He'd be at Arsenal or Utd or Spurs or maybe even Bayern Munich.

We paid money for him. Now we, or someone else, will have to pay a lot more, or ic there are no takers, he might change his demands.

Either way, he owes us nothing. We bought him.

he owes himself to stay here, anything else is a cop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.