Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and said it since last season when the Sancho hype began. He is too immature and in U18s games aftee 60/70 minutes he is gassed.
Love his personality on the pitch in wanting to make things happen and don't question his ability on the ball but Foden,Brahim & Matt Smith too are all further down in their development,maybe not physically,but in understanding the game better,
especially when on the pitch.Saw Zaha coming through at Palace and had similar thoughts and believe Sancho is better than him at the same age but hope they won't have similar career paths in being unable to kick on and becoming a big fish in a small pond.

I think football has changed a lot since the pisscan brought that crop through. I'm not sure they'd be able to do it today and remain competitive, there has been so much consolidation of talent. I mean, they keep trying to bring through players in the same way and look where they are.

Either way, I'm sympathetic to the idea of giving more chances but I think you're way too conclusive on how the outcomes would be different. The odds are almost overwhelming that every player we could have given a chance to wouldn't have made it. That's just how hard it is. In the end I think there's a gripe but I'm not sure the outcomes change much. I'd have begged for more time for Brahim based on EDS performances but he was completely bullied out of possession repeatedly. Which is fine, he needs exposure to that kind of stuff to adapt but the league doesn't allow for many losses these days and we can't often afford to have him learn that lesson with points at stake

I don't actually care if they make it. Most of the rags, or players Pep used at Barca don't make it.

What should happen is that kids who perform at a high level, should be rewarded by some kind of chance at first team level. Then it's upto them.

City's record on that in recent years, absolutely stinks & half the time when players have reached the first team, they have done so on a whim of managers who don't even seem to know who is available rather than on merit.

Hopefully Pep will turn out to be different.

Whatever happened to that jack Byrne wasn't he suppose to of been the new star just dissapeared

He absolutely excelled in Holland, looking like a perfect player for City now & was fucked off to Wigan.

Nobody cared.

And of course if he can't make it playing amongst a bunch of no marks in a shit league then it 'proves' he would never have been good enough.

He absolutely excelled in Holland, looking like a perfect player for City now & was fucked off to Wigan.

Nobody cared.

And of course if he can't make it playing amongst a bunch of no marks in a shit league then it 'proves' he would never have been good enough.

Clearly not good enough and your post suggesting he was is ludicrous.

Whatever happened to that jack Byrne wasn't he suppose to of been the new star just dissapeared

People that actually watched him at Cambuur and knew the lvl he was playing would wouldn't even dare to say he'd make it at City. Esteemded Kompany was certain he'd be at City under Pep and many people probably just blindly followed what he said. As someone who watches the Eredivisie every week it was pretty clear he was good for Cambuur but it's Cambuur he was never special.

He did great for Cambuur but Cambuur is about 10 times as bad as the Dutch top 3 who are at least 5 times as bad as City.

People that actually watches him at Cambuur and knew the lvl he was playing would wouldn't even dare to say he'd make it at City.

He did great for Cambuur but Cambuur is about 10 times as bad as the Dutch top 3 who are at least 5 times as bad as City.

He actually wiped the floor with some of the mids over there who City were being linked with & was aknowledged ws doing so by tv comentators as he did it, so you are actually misleading people & indeed talking utter shite.

He deserved a chance & never got it. Like many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.