Jadon Sancho

15_15385741365864.jpg

Scored as a sub after 4 mins against Atletico
It looked a pretty terrible bit of play though tbh, he looked like he ran needlessly offside in a two on one with the keeper situation and just got lucky the linesman didn't give it so was able to tap into an empty net from 6 yards out. Still, good to get off the mark in the CL

However he turns out and I'm fully aware we didn't push him out of the door I'd suggest he was ready to be given a chance with us & in the long run we both may regret it.

However he turns out and I'm fully aware we didn't push him out of the door I'd suggest he was ready to be given a chance with us & in the long run we both may regret it.
Unless he becomes one of the very best, as in top three players in the world, we won't live to regret it.

Unless he becomes one of the very best, as in top three players in the world, we won't live to regret it.
I did say may but he is now in the side, although Dortmund aren't at our level of consistently it is also probably fair to say his formative training/footballing education would be quite a bit different under Pep than Favre & the next couple of seasons could cost him the chance to reach his full potential.

I did say may but he is now in the side, although Dortmund aren't at our level of consistently it is also probably fair to say his formative training/footballing education would be quite a bit different under Pep than Favre & the next couple of seasons could cost him the chance to reach his full potential.
All I mean is that he would have to be significantly better than whoever plays for us in the same position, and with the way our club is now run, that is so far away from happening that it's negligible.

Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be our "Pogba." Returning to the club for an high fee.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.