Jadon Sancho

Don’t know. But what I do know is that I’d rather have Sancho and however tens of millions we paid for Mahrez to be Winger 4 than Mahrez. Gives us more financial room for big transfers that will really improve us.

Hope we don’t make the same mistake with Foden and Isco.

I can only think that Sancho must've really wanted out at City. I know there's been musings of discontent and that he really forced his way out - perhaps he burned some bridges along the way, who knows. But the decision to let him leave and bring in Mahrez increasingly looks like a massive mistake.

I can only think that Sancho must've really wanted out at City. I know there's been musings of discontent and that he really forced his way out - perhaps he burned some bridges along the way, who knows. But the decision to let him leave and bring in Mahrez increasingly looks like a massive mistake.
They didn’t decide to let him go and sign Mahrez, each different decisions at different times Sancho refused to sign a contract and told City he wanted to leave. Maybe City courting Sanchez at the time and the players we already had, influenced Sancho in thinking his opportunity would be limited. City had no choice in allowing him to leave they got a fee and maybe some clauses in the contract. Sancho has said that a return could be possible

Don’t know what clauses have been put in but I doubt we would pay the sort of money Dortmund would want if they decided to cash in. A great talent and will only get better. I admire him for what he’s done

They didn’t decide to let him go and sign Mahrez, each different decisions at different times Sancho refused to sign a contract and told City he wanted to leave. Maybe City courting Sanchez at the time and the players we already had, influenced Sancho in thinking his opportunity would be limited. City had no choice in allowing him to leave they got a fee and maybe some clauses in the contract. Sancho has said that a return could be possible

Yeah I realise that Mahrez probably happened because Sanchez didn't, it's a shame more than anything although having a buy back option isn't a bad thing either.

This. Why do people keep bleating about 'letting' him go. City had very little choice in the matter. By all accounts he wanted guaranteed playing time and he wanted away. Good luck to the guy. Time this thread was put to bed. Don't keep harping on.

I thought he wasn’t that great,caught in possession a few times and some passes intercepted by spurs but he’s a young lad can’t expect him to play well every game,as it is all the fawning over him he wouldn’t get into our side or the bench for me as it stands,so he was right to go ..

Totally anonymous in the second half. He is clearly very good when given lots of space. Not so much when pressed effectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.