Jadon Sancho

After a decent first half when the tide turned I think he gave up.

All the talent in the world but needs to find/show the mentality and work rate to go with it
What do you think he should've done in the second half? Spurs were dominating and it didn't have anything to do with Sancho.

Not me.

If we were after Sanchez and then Mahrez and finally signed Mahrez, he did the right thing.

IMO, we did the wrong thing.
Sancho moved to Dortmund in 2017. There's a full year's gap before Mahrez signed.

From what I understand Dortmund moved for Sancho after a youth game. And that's from their sporting director Zorc. City had little option to let him go.

This is perhaps the problem if you bring players in from other clubs. They do not have particular affinity with the club and will just take the best offer.

The rag media are desperate for him to be fantastic as it adds weight to their criticism that city and Pep don't give youth a chance

But in reality he's nothing special at all and tonight's disappearing act should calm down some of the ridiculous hype he's been getting

The rag media are desperate for him to be fantastic as it adds weight to their criticism that city and Pep don't give youth a chance

But in reality he's nothing special at all and tonight's disappearing act should calm down some of the ridiculous hype he's been getting

Not just the Rag media some on here have labelled it a great performance. No goals, assists and let Vertonghen waltz past him all 2nd half.

Kids a talent and I'd wager will become a good to great player but the hysteria is Rashford level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.