Jadon Sancho

He's still pretty young and you can see his quality in flashes but they're very brief flashes. I always thought that he was over hyped and fast tracked to the England team too early. The rags massively overpaid for him and we did alright getting what we did for him. Time me will tell if he achieves the bright future that was forecast for him, I have my doubts.

He's still pretty young and you can see his quality in flashes but they're very brief flashes. I always thought that he was over hyped and fast tracked to the England team too early. The rags massively overpaid for him and we did alright getting what we did for him. Time me will tell if he achieves the bright future that was forecast for him, I have my doubts.
I had my doubts when he started to be left out of Dortmund's teams. I watched a fair bit of them when he was getting all the hype. It struck me that he looked great against teams like Augsburg and Hertha Berlin but went missing against Bayern and in the Champions League.

For anyone who has LinkedIn, theres a post from Steven Bartlett (Dragons Den) about a tweet from Ryanair...teasing him for not being selected for England....and its getting some interaction....im sure a few of you would enjoy it

View attachment 60688
Can't say anything about anyone these days as there will always be someone having a go. Bartlett probably only posted it for his own networking purposes so he is trying to gain from it. Hypocrisy of the highest order but not unexpected these days.

Same here. He's got quality in flashes. At dortmund he was consistently good which is ok but when you're not "on form" you have to still offer something else like defensive hard work etc, like Kevin, like bernardo, or foden etc.

The right manager and he could be good again.

Watching him at Dortmund, he clearly has some talent. I think he's having confidence issues, which 3 managers in 2 years doesn't help. Then you factor in the expectations and the weight of the shirt he's wearing. I honestly don't think he has the mental strength to get through all of this and turn in the star Man U expected him to be

Same here. He's got quality in flashes. At dortmund he was consistently good which is ok but when you're not "on form" you have to still offer something else like defensive hard work etc, like Kevin, like bernardo, or foden etc.

The right manager and he could be good again.

Yes, none of us are privy to what's happening at the swamp with his attitude etcetera but you feel there's still a talent in there. I've watched a fair few rag games on the box and you don't even notice he's playing sometimes. Confidence is a big thing and I feel of he has a stellar performance he could kick on and not look back.

There’s definitely a player in there, evidenced by his quality in Dortmund. I don’t understand why someone in his party didn’t question the move to that lot from the get-go.

He may still turn it around, but I’d be surprised if he’s still there in 2 seasons time. Maybe a move back to Dortmund when Bellingham goes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.