Jadon Sancho

I had my doubts when he started to be left out of Dortmund's teams. I watched a fair bit of them when he was getting all the hype. It struck me that he looked great against teams like Augsburg and Hertha Berlin but went missing against Bayern and in the Champions League.
He is too slow for a winger at the elite level. Most of the German league is weak. We did well to get rid of him (as we did with Brahim Diaz).

Watching him at Dortmund, he clearly has some talent. I think he's having confidence issues, which 3 managers in 2 years doesn't help. Then you factor in the expectations and the weight of the shirt he's wearing. I honestly don't think he has the mental strength to get through all of this and turn in the star Man U expected him to be

His mindset there was fine! It’s was work hard play well score goals to get a move to a top premier team! Once he got that move on 350k a week he fulfilled in his mind where he wants to be, he thought that’s it I’ve made it and never tried to improve! All left for him now is there another club who will take him on those wages?

Watching him at Dortmund, he clearly has some talent. I think he's having confidence issues, which 3 managers in 2 years doesn't help. Then you factor in the expectations and the weight of the shirt he's wearing. I honestly don't think he has the mental strength to get through all of this and turn in the star Man U expected him to be
I'm pretty sure I could get high assist numbers if Haaland was my team mate as well

Was he actually good or was the Bundesliga tax that inflated the perception of his quality? I think he's genuinely quality but chose a terrible club to play for. United are like Chelsea, so many players turn to shit as soon as they sign them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.