Jadon Sancho

Seriously who commits to a salary of £350,000 per week for somebody who has achieved the sum of fuck all in football other than get plenty of unfounded hype ?

The rags management are a fucking incompetent and wasteful collection and their signing regularly prove it.

The Glazers keep providing the money only for the fucking idiots at the club to invest in shite signings, and the lemmings lead by Gary Neville fall for his propaganda .

Anyhow, 6 years old.

Or maybe Sancho will.

With his attitude and behaviour, I think this is the best solution for all parties.

If he had the application and work ethic of Foden and Diaz, he could be with the first-team squad right now.

Billy big bollocks

If a kid, who has achieved fuck all yet, has got an attitude like that, he's got absolutely no chance. Good riddance

Sancho is too slow for the elite level. To make matters worse he has no spatial awareness so has no idea of what is happening around him. He is the ultimate headless chicken and the total opposite of a Pep player. He will never be a success at the highest level. Playing for England against pub teams is meaningless.
Sancho's problems have very little to do with pace, they are down to mentality. He, and probably the people around him, are motivated by money. Sancho craved quick success and big money but wasn't mentally prepared to deal with them

I hope he doesn't fail completely after leaving United. Would be sad.

Credit to Foden that he was willing to stay and learn from the greatest manager. I'm sure he had offers on the table too but luckily he was clever enough to snub them.

Not sure what has happened with the lad. But it's a message to all the bright talent out there - don't join the rags. He performed brilliantly for Dortmund and probably should have stayed another year, or at least been a bit more sensible in his choice of new club. He's been poorly advised from the get go though, he could have stayed and been a part of our record breaking City side.

Sancho's problems have very little to do with pace, they are down to mentality. He, and probably the people around him, are motivated by money. Sancho craved quick success and big money but wasn't mentally prepared to deal with them

I hope he doesn't fail completely after leaving United. Would be sad.

Credit to Foden that he was willing to stay and learn from the greatest manager. I'm sure he had offers on the table too but luckily he was clever enough to snub them.

To be fair, it wasn't the move to Dortmund that was the problem. His performances in Germany vindicated his decision to leave IMO. It's the move to United that has seen him go backwards. He isn't the first player who has either declined or failed to fulfil their potential there thanks to the constant changing of manager and overall poor management of the club (which I, for one, have enjoyed hugely)

To be fair, it wasn't the move to Dortmund that was the problem. His performances in Germany vindicated his decision to leave IMO. It's the move to United that has seen him go backwards. He isn't the first player who has either declined or failed to fulfil their potential there thanks to the constant changing of manager and overall poor management of the club (which I, for one, have enjoyed hugely)
The rags don’t seem to have the success we do with transfers from Germany. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.