Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I think us getting involved with a bidding war - drive it up up up, just to annoy the rags knowing they paid extra just for it go straight to us

There’s little point, in reality - the Rags know they’ve got the player boxed off, and Pep has publicly said we don’t want him.

Even given the general ineptitude of the Rags’ negotiation team, they’d see any move by us for what it is and hold firm.

No mither though - Dortmund will hold out for their valuation to be met, and United will pay the full amount, so we’ll get our 18m anyway.

If that’s the opening bid Dortmund will know they are going to get full asking price. I know he’s come from City but I find the fee absurd. He’s no Mbappe.

He had 17 goals & 16 assists in the League.
Sterling had 20 goals & 1 assist.

According to stats, he is the best attacking midfielder in Germany.

Since Pep is not interested, I hope Sancho will somehow end up in Barca or PSG.

Yep - this is happening, for sure.

The player is boxed off in terms of wages/bonuses, etc - this is just classic grandstanding from the Rags to make it look like a masterclass in tough negotiation from their boy.

Not meaning to sound rude, but those stats would be pretty standard for all of our midfielders and attackers - and none of them have even cost close to £70m, never mind £100m plus.

in a poor league sancho as looked good ? but in the premier league you have to look good all the time and if he goes to utd they will want him turning up every game ? for a young player to be asked to turn up and play is a lot, but sancho blown his chances at city and billy big bollocks wanted first team football and demanded a place in the squad ?? sorry pep will never resign him

Thought the rags were skint ?
If they get Sancho let’s not kid ourselves they have got a very very good player even though paying over £100 mill is ridiculous.
One thing I will console myself with is that the sell on fee will go towards bringing in one of our targets and if the Torres fee being reported is £30 mill it will have paid over half of that.

German league is average.

Not meaning to sound rude, but those stats would be pretty standard for all of our midfielders and attackers - and none of them have even cost close to £70m, never mind £100m plus.

Those stats definitely arent standard for all of our attackers unless you mean if our guys were playing Bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.