Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said a few times, a friend of a friend is very close with Sancho. He has been telling me for the past two years he has no interest in coming back to City. He wanted to go to Chelsea, hes close with Hudson-Odoi and Mount etc but that doesn't look like its happening and the rags are going to make him a very rich man at his young age.

I've never heard anything that suggests he has any attitude problem
Hes had a few fines and a few public call outs by his manager over attitude problems.

I have said a few times, a friend of a friend is very close with Sancho. He has been telling me for the past two years he has no interest in coming back to City. He wanted to go to Chelsea, hes close with Hudson-Odoi and Mount etc but that doesn't look like its happening and the rags are going to make him a very rich man at his young age.

Hes had a few fines and a few public call outs by his manager over attitude problems.

It will be a disaster if he ends up at United

Not like the rags to throw a lot of money at players is it..
Mercenaries I believe the word is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.