Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't assume attitude problems because he left City. He made the right choice.

Thats what many posters tend to say whenever we lose a talented player :)

I am not sure if its right or wrong, but I am sure it makes them feel better.

Clearly we are not in for him due to upsetting Pep but i dont get how he is risky at 100m, he's 20 years old, you'll get at least 10 years of probably 10+ goal/assist seasons from him, hope it falls through much rather he went to Spain
The same way any deal is a risk to some degree. Mendy looked insanely good at Monaco, came here and got two serious knee injuries which have basically ended his career as a potential world class left back in my opinion. He's still ok but he'll never be the player he could have been pre-injury.

15% sell on. Match bid is any bid Dortmund accept for him
Ironic given the recent hysterical statement by Dortmund’s chief executive and Bayern Munich cuckold about City’s CAS victory that we both have interests in driving up the price.
They are a joke of a club. Pure victims. I couldn’t give a shit if their season tickets cost 50p. They have no fight in their soul and have meekly accepted that they are a trading boost, a stepping stone
If they were convicts they’d be wearing eye shadow and jeans with the back pockets torn off within a week, waiting every day for Rumenigge and pals to turn up and gang bang them in The showers

He was seventeen and expected to be in the first team,downed tools,didn't show up for training,he is a brat,he would fit in at the rags perfectly
He was 17 and an outstanding talent who felt it was the right time to be given a chance.

He took his chance by moving to a new club, country and culture. His decision has been 100% justified, he has excelled in a difficult league and become a full international.

Good luck to the lad, had the balls to back his faith and his talent, and now he is reaping the rewards.

Ironic given the recent hysterical statement by Dortmund’s chief executive and Bayern Munich cuckold about City’s CAS victory that we both have interests in driving up the price.
They are a joke of a club. Pure victims. I couldn’t give a shit if their season tickets cost 50p. They have no fight in their soul and have meekly accepted that they are a trading boost, a stepping stone
If they were convicts they’d be wearing eye shadow and jeans with the back pockets torn off within a week, waiting every day for Rumenigge and pals to turn up and gang bang them in The showers
I'm really excited to see who finishes 3rd in the Bungasliga next season!

The intensity in Pep coaching style is not for everyone I guess. And once you have burned bridges with him or refuse to train as he want, there is no coming back from it. Ibra, for all his narcissism is still banging goals for Milan but never worked out with Pep. So talent is not the only criteria to succeed in a Pep's team.
Sancho is definitely talented and the attitude reports should be taken with a pinch of salt but there were a few issues in his time with Dortmund too.
Personally we are not rags who buy players just to sell jerseys so i would be happy to buy a Ferran Torres for 30 Million and Pep makes a world beater out of him.
Sancho is just too expensive!

He was 17 and an outstanding talent who felt it was the right time to be given a chance.

He took his chance by moving to a new club, country and culture. His decision has been 100% justified, he has excelled in a difficult league and become a full international.

Good luck to the lad, had the balls to back his faith and his talent, and now he is reaping the rewards.

Yeah and he'll be burnt out by the time he's meant to be in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.