Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much Dan James is worth as I thought he was the next superstar...

The countless other players who played 40+ games a season(not being eased into senior football) from a young age.
And I could give examples of countless players who show the opposite, James Milner and David Silva are just two. Milner debuted for Leeds just short of his 17 birthday, seems to have not yet burned out. David Silva was a Valencia regular 16 years ago.

The Bundesliga is a pub league , you can at least half his output when he comes back to England

There is no way he is worth £100m in this market, he’ll just be another overpriced average to good United player that they have overpaid for
The premier league this season is the same to be fair, 3rd place finishing 33 points behind the winners* , not good at all.

And I could give examples of countless players who show the opposite, James Milner and David Silva are just two. Milner debuted for Leeds just short of his 17 birthday, seems to have not yet burned out. David Silva was a Valencia regular 16 years ago.

Milner is a freak who keeps himself at peak fitness at all times. Been the fittest player at Liverpool preseason every year he's been there.
From the start of his career to moving to Liverpool he missed 9 games via injury...Sancho has already missed more than that.

Dave covers the least ground of all our outfielders

Think Sterling was showing signs of burnout this season, 3 months off and he comes back the player he was at the start of the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.