Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the situation with Foden and Sancho has been handled well at city and sends a message to other up and coming talent.

If you want to be a good player come to city and we will improve you. If it too difficult to get into our first team you will be good enough to have a good career elsewhere, BUT if you want to play for the best team in the world and learn under a coach like Pep then stay because if you jump ship you ain’t coming back.

Since Bruno Fernandes arrival, he bridged most of that gap.

Bruno first game with United was in Feb 1st.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/England-Premier-League

They collected most points since his arrival. ( 14 games )

32 points for United
30 points for City
29 Liverpool
26 Arsenal
26 Chelsea
25 Spurs
Yet he’s been shite the last two games with solsjkaer moaning that he’s tired

let’s see how he is playing three times a week for the whole season

they will improve over the course of a season but won’t be anywhere near a title challenge

outside of their first eleven the cupboard is bare

How many penalties have they had since Fernandes signed? I think that makes most of the difference.
They went from a laughing stock to champions league qualification, whatever you think, a good signing.

I think the situation with Foden and Sancho has been handled well at city and sends a message to other up and coming talent.

If you want to be a good player come to city and we will improve you. If it too difficult to get into our first team you will be good enough to have a good career elsewhere, BUT if you want to play for the best team in the world and learn under a coach like Pep then stay because if you jump ship you ain’t coming back.
You mean like not coming back ala Angelino and possibly Luiz?>

Correct if I am wrong but I thought those two were pushed out, I was thinking more about the impatient ones like Jadon Sancho and Brahim Díaz.
Impatient? Sancho or City too patient? All he wanted was a chance.

With what he has achieved at Dortmund, Sancho has completely vindicated his actions and much respect should be given.
Diaz, as a Spaniard could he be expected to turn down Real? I don't blame him in the slightest, chances like that don't come around often. He is still young enough to overcome the dip in his career.

We are City fans but we also have to realise that for a vast majority of young players at our club it's a job to them, they don't have our loyalty.

Any young player who leaves us and is successful, good luck to them, football is a very difficult career whatever we may think.

Impatient? Sancho or City too patient? All he wanted was a chance.

With what he has achieved at Dortmund, Sancho has completely vindicated his actions and much respect should be given.
Diaz, as a Spaniard could he be expected to turn down Real? I don't blame him in the slightest, chances like that don't come around often. He is still young enough to overcome the dip in his career.

We are City fans but we also have to realise that for a vast majority of young players at our club it's a job to them, they don't have our loyalty.

Any young player who leaves us and is successful, good luck to them, football is a very difficult career whatever we may think.
I completely agree with you mate. I think both players deserve their success and our respect and do not blame them in the slightest for their decisions. My point is from a City prospective we shouldn’t have them back or we will set an undesirable president with future youth players. A good example is Pogba at United, he came back for a record fee and clearly did not have the right attitude setting off a green light for future youth team players with big ideas.

I completely agree with you mate. I think both players deserve their success and our respect and do not blame them in the slightest for their decisions. My point is from a City prospective we shouldn’t have them back or we will set an undesirable president with future youth players. A good example is Pogba at United, he came back for a record fee and clearly did not have the right attitude setting off a green light for future youth team players with big ideas.
I don't think you can treat all the players the same in terms of not letting them return.

Pogba was a strange one, I would not trust his agent in any way or form, very, very dodgy. I could not understand why they wanted him back at such a high price, especially after Ferguson had almost thrown him out due to his agent.

In terms of City, we have so many young players, many on loan or at CFG clubs it's inevitable that some may return at some stage.

I would have no problem with Sancho coming back, but the fee is crazy and the player has no reason to want to come back to us in terms of emotion/feel of our club.

I don't think you can treat all the players the same in terms of not letting them return.

Pogba was a strange one, I would not trust his agent in any way or form, very, very dodgy. I could not understand why they wanted him back at such a high price, especially after Ferguson had almost thrown him out due to his agent.

In terms of City, we have so many young players, many on loan or at CFG clubs it's inevitable that some may return at some stage.

I would have no problem with Sancho coming back, but the fee is crazy and the player has no reason to want to come back to us in terms of emotion/feel of our club.
Again I completely agree with you. It depends on the circumstances of their departure, if they left when we clearly wanted them to stay with a pathway to regular first team appearance and the new club we’re taking the p!ss with the transfer fee then walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.