Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing for them, no need to downplay it. Guy had 17 goals and 17 assists in 32 league games last year ffs, that's more than KdB managed in bundesliga. He'll get better aswell.

Our team has more technical quality but they have players now who score goals in Bruno, Sancho and Greenwood. They don't need to create as many chances as we do to score goals.

Would have loved him at City, fantastic player.

Oh well, when you keep throwing money at it like Utd are doing, eventually you will start to improve and compete again. For many years United have been very poor (after Fergie left), but i do think they are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel now. I don't think they are going away this time. They have a strikeforce which will be there for many years to come, if they add Haaland to the mix the season after, we have a very big problem.

Here's hoping City spend big on Haaland the season after to replace Aguero.

I suppose there wouldn't be any questions about Sancho blocking Greenwood's path to the first team from the media would there?

Great signing for them, no need to downplay it. Guy had 17 goals and 17 assists in 32 league games last year ffs, that's more than KdB managed in bundesliga. He'll get better aswell.

Our team has more technical quality but they have players now who score goals in Bruno, Sancho and Greenwood. They don't need to create as many chances as we do to score goals.

Agreed tbh it’s a shame he’s going to them. An unreal talent, someone will lose out at united for playing time. I don’t think his attitude will dampen them as much as his talent will push them more towards us and Liverpool and further from the rest.

I’m holding hope that Ferran T can develop into a deadly force for us. With Ziyech and Werner at Chelsea as well. There may be a block of teams at the top really pulling away next year.

Going to be interesting to see it play out.

No need to overinflate the signing either. He is good but not this all signing and all dancing player everyone is harping on about. He played (or plays) for a club that has a habit of bottling when under pressure.

Last edited:
Those managers are not Pep Guardiola though, are they? And the good players Sancho has learnt from are not de Bruyne, Silva, Aguero...either. Foden has been patient and I'd say clever. He has worked hard to raise his ceiling while Sancho and others were dreaming of quick success and big money.

Not everyone is built to stay in the one place and learn from the one person, and when we are bringing someone to Manchester and away from their environment we ought to know that. Football is a short career and the lad wanted game time, went away and got it. These are the league game minutes for both.

Sancho
19/20 = 2290
18/19 = 2460
17/18 = 685

Foden
19/20 = 892
18/19 = 327
17/18 = 43

Had he stayed with us, he might have broken into the team this season on account of Sane’s injury. Bizarrely, Sancho even managed to play more minutes of league football than Sane over the last three seasons.

Very good addition to any side, he would definitely improve the dark side. I think Solskjaer will be Utds weaklink next season though, which will stop them push us and that Cult in Merseyside.

Not everyone is built to stay in the one place and learn from the one person, and when we are bringing someone to Manchester and away from their environment we ought to know that. Football is a short career and the lad wanted game time, went away and got it. These are the league game minutes for both.

Sancho
19/20 = 2290
18/19 = 2460
17/18 = 685

Foden
19/20 = 892
18/19 = 327
17/18 = 43

Had he stayed with us, he might have broken into the team this season on account of Sane’s injury. Bizarrely, Sancho even managed to play more minutes of league football than Sane over the last three seasons.

My point was different, you don't seem to understand it or prefer to ignore it. You are being fixated on the here and now, I'm talking about raising one's ceiling and realising one's potential to the max.

Wonder if Uefa will investigate Dortmund and the tw@ts coming to an agreement of a low initial payment so we only get 15 per cent of £60m rather than £100m???????????
I would imagine that the clause is written in such a way that it takes into account the total guaranteed fee, so around 90-100 million. Probably not add ons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.