Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope Pogba stays and takes him under his wing, along with J-ling

I mentioned this attitude a few years back, he’s a billy big bollocks and it was the catalyst for the move to Dortmund...
That's some crew they are getting together in the dressing room, I just hope they get Grealish to complete a set of cnuts

Why are the scum splashing this transfer all over the media like a running commentary?

It was even on the BBC News this morning going on about how the scum aren't going to be bullied by Dortmund.

Small time as fuck.

They are the only ones in for him and
They will sell a lot of sancho shirts
Marketing dream as usual
Football wise why was there not a queue if suitors??
I never get this argument at fucking all.

United sell a lot of shirts. They sell virtually the same number of shirts every year.

1) It doesn’t matter if the shirt has Sanchez or Pogba or Sancho on the back, it’s on the back of a shirt that was likely going to be purchased anyway.

2) United don’t get the money for the shirt. Adidas get the money for the shirt, which is why Adidas pay £75m per year for the right to make the shirts.

Why have we got a 183 page thread in a transfer forum on a former player we're not going to buy, and with many of us disliking the manner in which he departed.

This is a waste of bandwidth

I agree that anything related to rags is a waste. But we should be rooting for Dortmund to burn Man Yoo's bank for that sweet sell-on clause. Imagine recouping what we paid for Ferran Torres with just that. Ha!

I agree that anything related to rags is a waste. But we should be rooting for Dortmund to burn Man Yoo's bank for that sweet sell-on clause. Imagine recouping what we paid for Ferran Torres with just that. Ha!

I fully appreciate and respect what you say Jay. But this should've been knocked on the head a, good while back.

I never get this argument at fucking all.

United sell a lot of shirts. They sell virtually the same number of shirts every year.

1) It doesn’t matter if the shirt has Sanchez or Pogba or Sancho on the back, it’s on the back of a shirt that was likely going to be purchased anyway.

2) United don’t get the money for the shirt. Adidas get the money for the shirt, which is why Adidas pay £75m per year for the right to make the shirts.

I dont think those are exactly true.

They have to keep buying a new star because their old ones keep turning into shit. No one repeats a lukaku or sanchez shirt, so they need another one in to keep the sales going.

Then surely merchandise sales go to the clubs?! If only partly anyway. They pay to make them for brand awareness for their wider product lines.

Either way we can agree their shirts are crap and no idea why anyone buys it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.