Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect for Utd -

watching shit like this almost puts me off football totally - these guys earn untold wealth for very very little if we are being honest. Yes they have skill, yes they train hard but are they really worth that much??? Its not just people like Sancho (though there are certain groups of footballers like him who are more in your face about it while others are exactly the opposite) but are any of them worth it?

Whats wrong with a young boy to enjoy his life the way he wants ?

He earns it.

20 year old who is on £190k and who will get paid more by United
One of the best players in the World
Doing exceptional well consistently for Dortmund

the fact that anyone irrespective of who they play for is on that type of money I think is a problem personally.

watching shit like this almost puts me off football totally - these guys earn untold wealth for very very little if we are being honest. Yes they have skill, yes they train hard but are they really worth that much??? Its not just people like Sancho (though there are certain groups of footballers like him who are more in your face about it while others are exactly the opposite) but are any of them worth it?

To be fair, I think people underestimate the fact that they work their arses off physically most days. The people who attach their name to music are the ones are the ones taking the piss, as far as I'm concerned. Then they have the cheek to call themselves artists.

The pandemic should have taught us that... during April we found out who really contributes to society... key workers, retail staff etc.... most of whom are earning peanuts and have pathetic terms and conditions. Those who earn the mega bucks, in the finance or property sectors or even some footballers (remember it’s by no means all of them) really are grossly overpaid - some know it and I applaud them but some a blissfully ignorant and (like Sancho) think they are important and worth it.

The pandemic should have taught us that... during April we found out who really contributes to society... key workers, retail staff etc.... most of whom are earning peanuts and have pathetic terms and conditions. Those who earn the mega bucks, in the finance or property sectors or even some footballers (remember it’s by no means all of them) really are grossly overpaid - some know it and I applaud them but some a blissfully ignorant and (like Sancho) think they are important and worth it.
So right nmc. When this awful time passes, the age old "short memories" syndrome will return, of that I have no doubt. We will be back to where it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.