Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is definitely a bit of jealousy and it can be pointed out about flaunting during the pandemic.

This kind of thing is also becoming very important for certain players in building a brand etc.

It’s a lifestyle now certain people want to see as well as the player playing.

If you don’t understand this part, then rest assured your probably not the demographic they are aiming for.

No doubt it his management company who have arranged all of this and not Sancho, but he is happy to participate as he trusts their judgment and TBF looks a lot of fun.

Some players have had the brand and done very well, Beckham, Ronaldo etc. Some have lost their way Pogba.

For me posters are not without a point as this is certainly not all footballers just the supposed ‘elite’. It can result in an increased ego (players believing they are bigger then the team), personnel stats being more important then team goals, lack of focus.

All being in one team can have issues Real had it with Galacticos, but they where great players.

The issue will be when you have players like Jake Grealish considering their the next Zidane etc.

It is also something that does lead players towards certain clubs such as United, due to their higher number of global fans.

We have stayed away from these players both I imagine our choice and also a bit of there’s.

We target players who no doubt enjoy a very good lifestyle, but don’t build the brand as much. This has resulted in a greater team spirit and great results. A player like KDB is the perfect one as you could put up with all the circus for his ability, but yet he’s the model pro.

There is definitely a bit of jealousy and it can be pointed out about flaunting during the pandemic.

This kind of thing is also becoming very important for certain players in building a brand etc.

If you don’t understand this part, then rest assured your probably not the demographic they are aiming for.

No doubt it his management company who have arranged all of this and not Sancho, but he is happy to participate as he trusts their judgment and TBF looks a lot of fun.

Some players have had the brand and done very well, Beckham, Ronaldo etc. Some have lost their way Pogba.

For me posters are not without a point as this is certainly not all footballers just the supposed ‘elite’. It can result in an increased ego (players believing they are bigger then the team), personnel stats being more important then team goals, lack of focus.

All being in one team can have issues Real had it with Galacticos, but they where great players.

The issue will be when you have players like Jake Grealish considering their the next Zidane etc.

It is also something that does lead players towards certain clubs such as United, due to their higher number of global fans.

We have stayed away from these players both I imagine our choice and also a bit of there’s.

We target players who no doubt enjoy a very good lifestyle, but don’t build the brand as much. This has resulted in a greater team spirit and great results. A player like KDB is the perfect one as you could put up with all the circus for his ability, but yet he’s the model pro.
A fair summation.

What do you mean we are not the target demographic

Be careful blood, or I’ll yeet you out init fam

He is a kid with no concept of the world outside his, and it seems no one to show him either. He can play football and get paid enormous amounts of money to do so, when you compare him to the South american guys who travelled 2 to 3 hours a day just to play on rubbish pitches, or as Jesus did paint the streets, they seem to have a better idea of the outside world .
And hence why some of these English kids don't go on to be world class players, they don't have the hunger.

Sancho is already a multi millionaire for a couple of decent season in pro football, and if he gets his RAG move, he is made for life whether successful or not. That can't be healthy in my opinion.

As old fashioned as it seems but the younger players cleaning boots, helping in the laundry, helping out ground staff etc is not a bad thing . Its not a case of exploiting them or cheap labour, more to give them a proper grounding and idea of what everyday people do , Now i am not saying that all young players need it, but one day a week doing mundane and frankly boring things to earn money might do them some good.

As old fashioned as it seems but the younger players cleaning boots, helping in the laundry, helping out ground staff etc is not a bad thing . Its not a case of exploiting them or cheap labour, more to give them a proper grounding and idea of what everyday people do , Now i am not saying that all young players need it, but one day a week doing mundane and frankly boring things to earn money might do them some good.
Much chance as Borstal & Conscription coming back.

....unfortunately today's youth want and get and feel entitled to anything they want!
My brother interviewed some lad a while ago, straight out of uni and was told "i won't get out of bed for less than £30k a year"
.....he looked gobsmacked when told "You can walk back out that door for fuck all"

To be fair to him kids now come out of uni saddled with massive debts with relatively high interest. Personally I think it's a joke the way young people are treated in our society. We're heading the way of America where the middle class has been slowly dissolving, hence all the social tension we see in Western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.