Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see the reason for the infatuation with Sancho. May be in a minority but Mahrez is a far superior player. Don’t think he improves Manure. Let them blow £120 million. We need a CB and I’d be happy with Partey from Athletico and we are set in my view.

Dortmund have said this is our price and deadline.
Utd failed to meet either.
Dortmund say he has extra year on contract and not for sale.
Yet the media won’t let it go and keep pushing it, latest saying Utd say agent fees and wages no longer an issue. Why do they keep pushing it when Dortmund have clearly said not selling this year

There’s a deafening silence in the media on the fact that the rags have agreed terms and wages with a player they don’t have permission to speak with ...

There’s a deafening silence in the media on the fact that the rags have agreed terms and wages with a player they don’t have permission to speak with ...
I think Sky are as keen to get this deal done as much as the scum.
Their 'Transfer Centre' is on it's arse and Laurel and Hardy are are trying to big up Ryan Frazer and Jamal Lewis going to Newcastle.

So looks like the scums next financial quarterly will be big losses plus the 140m loan FFP shouldn’t allow any club to spend anything if they make a massive loss and have to get a loan out to pay the bills.

So looks like the scums next financial quarterly will be big losses plus the 140m loan FFP shouldn’t allow any club to spend anything if they make a massive loss and have to get a loan out to pay the bills.

Where has this come from?

Had a look round news sites and can't find anything.

Don't get my hopes up. :)

I think there are about 14 European Clubs who dreamt up the FFPF as I call it, Financial Fair Play Fiasco, and in the drafting thereof they exempted themselves from any of the regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.