Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He's young and English so he's going to be expensive but I've not seen enough from him to justify that sort of fee. It seems like a lot of the hype is based on potential, which can go either way.

I don't see him going there and improving them and it doesn't seem a position that they need to strengthen, so I'm more than happy for them to crack on with this one, especially as we get a few quid out of it as well.
He is a major upgrade and will improve them but a 100m plus better, not so sure.

If the Rags pay a 100m for Sancho they must be desperate or crazy or both.

Some dressing room "characters" mounting up there, let's hope that becomes a problem.

After what Foden & Greenwood have done, I am not sure if character issue should be discussed when evaluating players.

After what Foden & Greenwood have done, I am not sure if character issue should be discussed when evaluating players.
Agreed, but the ego's and idiots are mounting up in their dressing room.

I still think ours is ok, but the likes of Foden will have to be kept in check, Pep will make sure of that.

Not sure the little fella over the road is strong enough.

Hope they do get mugged for £100M the club that couldn't get a decent game out of Di Maria a player that was MOM at a Champions League final a few months earlier.

He is a major upgrade and will improve them but a 100m plus better, not so sure.
Rashford is better out wide.

I don't see why they want to buy another wide forward when martial and Rashford have got that covered. It would be the most ridiculous transfer of the Summer

Is Sancho a great player?
- Yes

Is he worth 120M?
- No. But who is?

Will he make them better?
- For a supposedly "big" club devoid of any excitement, sure.

Should we be worried?
- Hell no. I reckon Dippers and, now Chelsea, are still the teams to battle the title with.

They're basically a dysfunctional team who doesn't have an identity and a suspect manager at the helm. If anything, this transfer will just make it funnier if they miss the CL.

Is Sancho a great player?
- Yes

Is he worth 120M?
- No. But who is?

Will he make them better?
- For a supposedly "big" club devoid of any excitement, sure.

Should we be worried?
- Hell no. I reckon Dippers and, now Chelsea, are still the teams to beat.

They're basically a dysfunctional team who doesn't have an identity and a suspect manager at the helm. If anything, this transfer will just make it funnier if they miss the CL.

He isn't a great player at all.

He is someone with talent who hopes to become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.