Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely stuff. Every player a rival signs is fucking brilliant, and we are fools for not signing them, yet our signings (if the Diaz thread is anything to go by) are all fucking over-priced wank.

Lovely stuff. Every player a rival signs is fucking brilliant, and we are fools for not signing them, yet our signings (if the Diaz thread is anything to go by) are all fucking over-priced wank.

Of the players believed to be available this summer, there are only four I wish City would sign, or at least one or two of those four. Sancho is one, plus Haaland, Kane and Grealish.

Any combination of those signing would be amazing. I don‘t think anyone else realistically available is good enough.

Rags breaking the transfer record again.

Rag fans will be complaining about us ruining football if we spend anywhere near 60 mill on a player this transfer window :)

Of the players believed to be available this summer, there are only four I wish City would sign, or at least one or two of those four. Sancho is one, plus Haaland, Kane and Grealish.

Any combination of those signing would be amazing. I don‘t think anyone else realistically available is good enough.

Would Dias have made a similar list this time last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.