Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Sterling is easily better than Sancho. Ok, Sterling’s numbers are very good overall but technically the 21 year old Sancho is already levels above Sterling.
Tbf, at times, my 6 year old grandson is better technically than Raheem.

Sancho, not seen anything that makes me think we must get this player, Haaland on the other hand.

I wonder what a young player like Sancho see's in OGS to make him a better player ? Because most of utds players have gone down hill once they sign. Or the academy kids have stalled in their development.
Surprised the whole rag players are not being linked away from that shithole after winning nowt for four years! Sancho is a mug if he wants to go that dump under a shit championship manager!

Last edited:
At the height of his praise in the UK media for his amazing stats and performances in his debut year for Dortmund. I watched his first game on these shores against the Spuds in the 2nd-leg of a Chumps knockout, he was anonymous (mitigating circumstances in that he may have been back from an injury or a spell out due to indiscipline issues at the time)

Two years later his performance in the friendly against Romania reminded me of that Chumps game, with Glenda creaming over his ball touches that amounted to nothing and what he could provide in an England shirt.

He's going to be the new £90m summer bargain transfer because he's worth double in real-life if he ends up at the RAGS according to Kaveh and his Sky Sports sauces, if he does well in the Euro's or for the RAGS, the press will be jabbing into the sides of Pep and City for letting him go.

Surprised the whole rag players are not being linked away from that shithole after winning nowt for four years! Sancho is a mug if he wants to go that dump under and shit championship manager!

I think they are happy earning a big pay cheque! As the old saying goes....

“your players make money, ours make history”

Tbf, at times, my 6 year old grandson is better technically than Raheem.

Sancho, not seen anything that makes me think we must get this player, Haaland on the other hand.
Yeah, Sancho won't win us stuff that Raheem's contribution did. Remember the four year old Dutch toddler running round Rotterdam clad in scarlet? Joined a certain team which shall be nameless, unless yer call 'em Trafford Rangers, and they nicked a title with his goals. Yer don't win the PL with a dodgy back four, and equally yer won't win it without a truck load of goals

Will the rags be called out for spending an obscene amount of money on a player yet again?

Yet again vastly more than we've ever spent on a single player, who is worth nowhere near what they're willing to pay by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.