Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he ends up Chelsea that's a big loss for us in my opinion. Comparable to Hazard. It will represent a bit of a power shift. He's going to be a top player. We can't lose Sane and let the next best thing end up at a direct rival. Sancho and Sane both have arguably higher ceilings than Sterling.

Power shift? They ain’t signing Messi

We lose Sane they sign Sancho. That's massive. These are transfers that will be looked back on in 10 years as power plays in the EPL. Think about the impact of Hazard and Aguero.

So Chelsea signed Hazard look at what we won wouldn’t you take the same again if they sign Sancho I’ve us?

I don't rate this guy near Hazard's level, nor Sane. Would be a very good Sane replacement.

If he signs for Chelsea then test the waters for Hudson-odoi.

Hasn't CHO signed a new contract on about 100/120k a week? If that's the money he's on no way do we go in for him. A young talent but hasn't even scored in the premier leauge yet.

Isnt Sane on less at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.