Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we keep Leroy (and signed to a new deal) we should be all in for him. Fantastic player, edge of your seat excitement, confident in his own ability, consistent and English (maybe HG??) what's not to love about this?

Even if we keep Leroy (and signed to a new deal) we should be all in for him. Fantastic player, edge of your seat excitement, confident in his own ability, consistent and English (maybe HG??) what's not to love about this?

He won't come back if he has to compete with Leroy

He won't come back if he has to compete with Leroy
As we play circa 50/60 games annually there's plenty of space for Mahrez, Leroy, Sancho and Sterling for the 2 wide areas (especially when Sterling can play CF). I'd sooner have Sancho than another CF like the lad from Inter being touted. As it gives abilities for interchanging positions like Raz at CF or Berny as a false 9 should we have drastic injuries/loss of form again. Of course Sancho may see Leroy staying as a blocked path to the first XI but for me personally I think they would get plenty of game time.

As we play circa 50/60 games annually there's plenty of space for Mahrez, Leroy, Sancho and Sterling for the 2 wide areas (especially when Sterling can play CF). I'd sooner have Sancho than another CF like the lad from Inter being touted. As it gives abilities for interchanging positions like Raz at CF or Berny as a false 9 should we have drastic injuries/loss of form again. Of course Sancho may see Leroy staying as a blocked path to the first XI but for me personally I think they would get plenty of game time.

He left because of game time and he was only 17. He will only join a club if he sees himself as one of the first names on the team sheet.

He left because of game time and he was only 17. He will only join a club if he sees himself as one of the first names on the team sheet.
Different proposition entirely. He’s now a global star with 2 years of first team football and dozen international caps and will feel less threatened I’m sure. At any established team like us there’s competition, Liverpool, PSG, Barca, Madrid all have players who would threaten his opportunity to play. I’m unsure he would return anyway but I’d love him to.

Different proposition entirely. He’s now a global star with 2 years of first team football and dozen international caps and will feel less threatened I’m sure. At any established team like us there’s competition, Liverpool, PSG, Barca, Madrid all have players who would threaten his opportunity to play. I’m unsure he would return anyway but I’d love him to.

Competition is one thing, but a direct young elite rival is another

Good player who we have attachments to, a pity he left but he did for a reason, and if he came back he would be a £ 80 million reserve behind Sane and Sterling who are both better, I will be very surprised if he ever comes back as every year a new Winger turns up who is better such as Hudson at Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.