Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can just trust them and let them play more minutes instead of spending hundred of millions on back up players.

This is the problem, sadly Pep hardly playing Foden entirely justifies Sanchos decision to leave. I dont think we will see him back at City as long as Pep is our manager.

Or you can just trust them and let them play more minutes instead of spending hundred of millions on back up players.

Instead of WHO he was 16 you can not Guarantee any 16 year old say if he signed on condition that he at least gets on the bench and plays so many games not one of our world class player have that guarantee!

Oh hindsight is wonderful thing isn’t it?

I'd love to see Sancho replace Sané this summer but for whatever reason we don't seem interested, crazy really as he is just what's we need on top of being English and wanted by all our main rivals.

We have experience of him at the club so one assumes it is an informed decision.

Show me the post that you made saying this before he left or at the time he left? The club tried to keep him but he wanted to go - it happens, but there is too much after the event shit typed in here, you never said this 3 years ago

Wasn't even on here three years ago pal don't really get what the point you're making is

Wasn't even on here three years ago pal don't really get what the point you're making is
I thought it was clear. City did everything we could to keep him, apart from putting him in the first team before he was ready. You can’t judge a situation of 3 years ago with what has happened 3 years later, and you can’t make a player stay somewhere he doesn’t want to, if he is out of contract.

I thought it was clear. City did everything we could to keep him, apart from putting him in the first team before he was ready. You can’t judge a situation of 3 years ago with what has happened 3 years later, and you can’t make a player stay somewhere he doesn’t want to, if he is out of contract.

I really don't get what you're saying, I shouldn't feel sad or that it's a shame that a very good young player isn't here despite once being one of our brightest stars? What a stupid argument. Not wasting any more time on this

I really don't get what you're saying, I shouldn't feel sad or that it's a shame that a very good young player isn't here despite once being one of our brightest stars? What a stupid argument. Not wasting any more time on this
But you just fucking did

If City reeeeeallly wanted him and were willing to put the money up that would make Dortmund accept a bid, then I don't see why he wouldn't come back. He was here once, and by all accounts seemed to enjoy his time at the club. It's just he left for what he felt were better opportunities, and he's been validated. If he felt City would be the best opportunity for him he'd come back (not too dissimilar to Pogba with United).

Only if he felt the club did him dirty on the way out might he be uninterested, but I'm not aware of that, but I' willing to be shown otherwise.

Why is this even a thread?
It was probably started in earnest, but I believe it's reached this scale for reasons beyond the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.