Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not diggging anyone out just saying the golden ITK on here has got plenty wrong in the 5 years I’ve been on here

Even the very best journalists with concrete links to clubs get things wrong. Things change so quickly new information can get old very fast.

TH has a long history of also getting things right and giving us info before it's reported anywhere. This Ezzy bloke that has an inside track to Pep's brain is talking the biggest load of bollocks i've ever seen from a WUM on here. He's been doing the same on Reddit forums too.

im not diggging anyone out just saying the golden ITK on here has got plenty wrong in the 5 years I’ve been on here

Just because he ain’t posting YouTube videos with his info and being cryptic ? Lol

You’re saying that’s not a dig? Both have a track record of getting it right more than wrong. Transfers are tricky as fuck because they’re never set in stone until they’re on the OS. There are so many variables that come into it that can affect the most concrete rumours. See Dani Alves or Sanchez as perfect examples.

I know for a fact that Ezzy is chatting out his arse, if you don’t have the ability to read between his very blunt, contradictory and overly defensive lines then that’s on you.

Also Ezzy if you’re reading this, I’ll happily do a charity bet with you on your claims. If we sign the 8 young kids that play upwards of 3 competitive games each then I’ll donate £200 to a charity of choosing. Vice versa?

You’re saying that’s not a dig? Both have a track record of getting it right more than wrong. Transfers are tricky as fuck because they’re never set in stone until they’re on the OS. There are so many variables that come into it that can affect the most concrete rumours. See Dani Alves or Sanchez as perfect examples.

I know for a fact that Ezzy is chatting out his arse, if you don’t have the ability to read between his very blunt, contradictory and overly defensive lines then that’s on you.

Also Ezzy if you’re reading this, I’ll happily do a charity bet with you on your claims. If we sign the 8 young kids that play upwards of 3 competitive games each then I’ll donate £200 to a charity of choosing. Vice versa?

You forgot the 4 or so HG players he said we have/are signing too.

Go respond to my post on "what is going on with..."

I'm a 2 month old user with ZERO proven credibility, that much is certain. So give it up pal...

2 players who names start with A will be joining ! Already done deals

as one magician leaves another joins from Lyon , pep sees him as the new xavi !!

done deal thank tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.