Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent 12 years on here having to justify and defend myself against accusations of being a WUM or a paid shill of this forum. I'd say I have been probably more open about my personal situation and why I post than probably anybody else on this entire forum.

Not many are asked to justify themselves as being a member on here.

As you can now see yourself, your throwaway remarks, however you intended, took this Sancho discussion off in a completely different direction.

exactly let’s get to debating the new Theo Walcott

I've spent 12 years on here having to justify and defend myself against accusations of being a WUM or a paid shill of this forum. I'd say I have been probably more open about my personal situation and why I post than probably anybody else on this entire forum.

Not many are asked to justify themselves as being a member on here.

As you can now see yourself, your throwaway remarks, however you intended, took this Sancho discussion off in a completely different direction.

I actually think it was me that took it in a different direction...... Haha

Now? No. Potentially? Yes.

Mind you I have no idea what the bar is for 'world class'?

I'd say if he is in the top 3 in his position in the world is a fair assessment.

And he's not for me but he isn't far away at 20 so that is pretty scary really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.