Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, no need to jump on, certainly not on my account (thanks if feeling defensive)

I don't like that sort of pack pile in. I'm respectful and articulate enough to fight my own battles, having been forced to do so for many a year.

I've suffered terribly with mental illness during last couple years and have emerged a better person for it.

Ashleymcduff is a fellow blue, I completely disagree with his take of my credentials, but as long as he keeps it respectful, it's all cool.

I was just upset that he portrayed me as someone who knowingly steered posters to making bets.

As for extending the same civility towards Ezzy, some of the stuff he had posted I know for a fact isn't accurate, but that's another story.

What I will say, coming into my 30th year in football, it would be a very rare occurrence indeed if anyone was privy to actually every target, certainly in such a tight-lipped ship such as City's.

again I never said you advised people to bet I’m just saying people did and when it went tits up for Sanchez being greedy and going to the swamp people were posting saying they lost money on the deal. That’s all I said, anyone betting on transfer need their head testing.
Ezzy is prob full of Shit, but don’t get the abuse for him.

it’s a football club fan forum and I enjoy all the info including from you.

If we didn’t sign any of those young players he mentions I wouldn’t call for him to be banned etc, pathetic behaviour from grown men calling for that.

I was just using you as a example for someone who posts a lot of info and whom no fault of their own the deals don’t always go the way the club want and people don’t call for you to be banned or make bets to charity or call you a WUM what ever that is.

again I never said you advised people to bet I’m just saying people did and when it went tits up for Sanchez being greedy and going to the swamp people were posting saying they lost money on the deal. That’s all I said, anyone betting on transfer need their head testing.

If we didn’t sign any of those young players he mentions I wouldn’t call for him to be banned etc, pathetic behaviour from grown men calling for that.

I was just using you as a example for someone who posts a lot of info and whom no fault of their own the deals don’t always go the way the club want and people don’t call for you to be banned or make bets to charity or call you a WUM what ever that is.

Let's have it right. Anyone who gambles on football transfers, needs their heads testing

Pep is not sleeping...he probably have a plan for next season,a plan to rebuilt the squad.... Lets go for the fa cup and c.l.,and we will see then....

If your referring to what I said then you might want to read it again, I said he should get an * next to his name like Liverpool tittle should this year. Anyone with any common sense would realise that was a joke and a bit of fun!

I never said anyone should be banned.

I didn’t say you told people to bet on it I’m saying people did , there was posters on here saying that at the time. I remember that day fondly, you were on here saying it was done and dusted and everyone was patting you on the back etc, don’t get your knickers in a twist because you got egg on your face.

I've spent 12 years on here having to justify and defend myself against accusations of being a WUM or a paid shill of this forum. I'd say I have been probably more open about my personal situation and why I post than probably anybody else on this entire forum.

Not many are asked to justify themselves as being a member on here.

As you can now see yourself, your throwaway remarks, however you intended, took this Sancho discussion off in a completely different direction.

I've spent 12 years on here having to justify and defend myself against accusations of being a WUM or a paid shill of this forum. I'd say I have been probably more open about my personal situation and why I post than probably anybody else on this entire forum.

As you can now see yourself, your throwaway remarks, however you intended, took this Sancho discussion off in a completely different direction.

My opinion is that you're an interesting knowledgable poster bud, continue doing what you do best.

I for one like to read your thoughts and suggestions on transfers

God I even like some of your videos

Keep posting Tolmie as most know it is done in good faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.