Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson 20th July in Texas

The World has literally gone mad since the internet was invented.

Nobody would have given a single fuck years ago about a non entity fighting a has been.

If they get a payday, then fair fucks, but anyone paying to watch this has my uptmost contempt.

Next on Ultra Mega Fight Night, live and direct from Las Vegas for one night only, roll up roll up, it’s the one the only

MARRRKKK GOOOLLDDDBRIDGE

versus

RICKYYYYY HATTONNNN

LETS GET READY TO RUMBBBLLEEEE

Sign up now to watch this amazing event live on YouTube premium, only £800 a minute.

The World has literally gone mad since the internet was invented.

Nobody would have given a single fuck years ago about a non entity fighting a has been.

If they get a payday, then fair fucks, but anyone paying to watch this has my uptmost contempt.

Can't blame the millennial generation and young kids wanting to watch this. entertainment at the end of the day.

If this is an exhibition match I won’t be watching, however if it’s a licences fight where they both go all out then I will. Sadly it will be the former!
His fight vs Roy Jones was an exhibition but was sanctioned by Cali state iirc. I think it will be the same here, its a money spin - assume Tyson wants to promote his weed farm or something.

Annoying as he is, Jake Paul has won some fights where he was completely written off.
He’s fought one proper boxer and been beaten. The rest of his fights have been cherry picked to give him the easiest chance of a win. His last fight was against a fucking Uber driver.
Which fights was he written off going into?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.