Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson 20th July in Texas

Seeing as the millennials seem determined to dumb down the world it shouldn’t surprise anybody that it includes sport.

What the fuck is this weird morbid fascination with generations. Everyone banging on about “boomers” this and “millennials” that.

Are you suggesting the “dumbing down” of the world is generally down to people in their 30s?

What the fuck is this weird morbid fascination with generations. Everyone banging on about “boomers” this and “millennials” that.

Are you suggesting the “dumbing down” of the world is generally down to people in their 30s?
Yes, the younger generation are most definitely dumbing down due to their apparent inability to focus on anything for more than 15 mins.
Sorry if that view upsets you. Well, I’m not sorry, I couldn’t give a fuck.

Yes, the younger generation are most definitely dumbing down due to their apparent inability to focus on anything for more than 15 mins.
Sorry if that view upsets you. Well, I’m not sorry, I couldn’t give a fuck.

Let’s look at the two dumbest things to happen in living memory - Brexit and Trump.

Look at the demographic who caused that. Thick as fuck brainwashed FOCs who spent too much time on Facebook.

Let’s look at the two dumbest things to happen in living memory - Brexit and Trump.

Look at the demographic who caused that. Thick as fuck brainwashed FOCs who spent too much time on Facebook.
That doesn’t really change what I think of what’s happening with large parts of the younger generation.
Both can be true at the same time.
The common denominator is obviously SM which can melt the brains of all shapes, colours, sizes and ages.

Can't blame the millennial generation and young kids wanting to watch this. entertainment at the end of the day.
If they want to watch actual boxing, just go on YouTube and watch the Ali fights, or Tyson before he was champion, or, my personal favourite, Hagler vs Hearns. And with the money they save, they can buy an avocado latte.

If they want to watch actual boxing, just go on YouTube and watch the Ali fights, or Tyson before he was champion, or, my personal favourite, Hagler vs Hearns. And with the money they save, they can buy an avocado latte.

In 20 years time people will be saying the same about Fury, Klitkho, AJ fights etc

Older generation always thinks previous eras were better every time , same for all sports

In 20 years time people will be saying the same about Fury, Klitkho, AJ fights etc

Older generation always thinks previous eras were better every time , same for all sports
You could equate that to anything in life.

We all get trapped in the nostalgia filter once in a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.