Jalepenos

Love them. Always have a jar of them in the cupboard. Add them to almost everything.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I thought better of you mate. Don't tell me you're another no-heat turbo tart. Jalapeño's are boss.

I'm not averse to a bit of heat, despite my loathing of curry. In fact I love Mexican food, I had Mexican earlier tonight.
However, I can't pass up the chance to give you a bit of shit when the opportunity arises. I'm sure you'd think less of me if I let it go.

Alleyna pickled chillies straight out the jar for me. Always come back to haunt me, but I can't get enough of the things.

Jalapenos are most pleasant. Though I do sympathise with dodgy guts before travel. For some reason I did go through as stage of insisting on going for a curry (vindaloo) before an early morning long distance drive. On more than one occasion I have entered service station slip roads faster than Hamilton enters the pit lane, exited the car before its stopped and made it into the services shithouse significantly faster the Bolt could even dream of. The subsequent stewards enquiry on one occasion drew a most dissapointing conclusion....that taught me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.