Jamal Musiala

last year was his breakthrough but this season he is struggling & Wirtz overtook him...watched him perhaps 10x over the years & i don`t get the fuss..normal young player but no extraordinary traits in his skill set..imo Bobb is equally or more talented than him..would prefer Wirtz

this year he will be expensive but perhaps next year...thought he would go back to Chelsea if he wants to play in the PL

If everyone is fit and its a CL Final

Which player is he going to replace

And which position he will fill ?
He turned 21 two days ago, he would be a long term signing
last year was his breakthrough but this season he is struggling & Wirtz overtook him...watched him perhaps 10x over the years & i don`t get the fuss..normal young player but no extraordinary traits in his skill set..imo Bobb is equally or more talented than him..would prefer Wirtz

this year he will be expensive but perhaps next year...thought he would go back to Chelsea if he wants to play in the PL
Had some minor injury problems, and Bayern have also been struggling. Last season he got 32 G&A from midfield at the age of 19/20.

In terms of creativity, vision and passing I would definitely say Wirtz is better (probably top 5 in the world already), but Musiala is a better dribbler and ball carrier. He’s also a fair bit quicker and not much separates their finishing. 2 magnificent players, we’d be extremely lucky to get either. Would personally prefer Wirtz as I think he’s closer to KDB stylistically, while Musiala is a little similar to Foden. Would definitely take Musiala though. Also think Wirtz is headed to Bayern

In terms of creativity, vision and passing I would definitely say Wirtz is better (probably top 5 in the world already), but Musiala is a better dribbler and ball carrier.
that`s why i would only take Wirtz...you don`t find this skill set very often on the market/academy & it`s harder to gain these attributes through training/game time..you either have it or not...while there is a much bigger talent pool every 2 years of players whose strength are dribbling, ball carrying

I rate him, but to say it would be a slap in the face to Foden would be an understatement. No player in the world is more similar to Foden than Musiala, except the former is far, far better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.