Jamal Musiala

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
I've been seeing him play here and there for a couple years and he always impresses in the same kind of ways Foden did when initially breaking through if he played for England he'd be talked about a lot more, people on here have talked about other Bayern players but never him that I've noticed yet he's probably one of three or four I'd actually take off their hands, he would be an excellent potential signing for us so thought I'd search for his transfer thread on here while wide awake at night just for a glance after I got talking to a mate earlier yesterday, then realised his thread didn't exist so created this.

Jamal is an amazing talent and I think we should at the very least be talking about him as a future target for us maybe even the season after next from now we can monitor his situation from here he's already homegrown which helps too no worries there, just like Lukas Nmecha he was practically raised in England and played at most age groups before Germany got him so he would be very comfortable at the idea of moving back here at some point you'd imagine, plus should Bayern ever want some serious money or underpay him for too long (not too unusual a thing there) then his time at Bayern could be cut short or put into doubt and seeing as we're one of the elite teams we should be looking at all the elite young players Jamal's right at the top of the tree as far as talents go for me, he's about as elite as you get for his age and will more than likely significantly improve in the next couple years he's started this season very brightly too with some top performances and I'd expect that to continue.

I really think Jamal Musiala has the potential to be up there with the best football has to offer he can play all across midfield and all across the frontline too always looking confident in his own ability mature beyond his years, he's a massive talent gifted athletic and most importantly very professional has level headed attitude he would rather stimulate his mind reading a book or playing chess instead of partying or seeking materialistic things.

So what are your thoughts on Jamal Musiala and forget the premise of him being untouchable because he's at the German rags, he's currently being linked with dippers and gooners it probably won't take long before papers are linking him with us after the rags get involved in rumours of course... he's currently not even in the top 15 highest paid players at Bayern so could surely be tempted by an ambitious big move so why not here? some might say we don't need him in but my view he's so versatile and dynamic going forward the kind of technically gifted footballer we like, we don't know what our squad will look like in the next couple years and you can never have enough players like that who link the midfield with the attack so confidently.

I've been seeing him play here and there for a couple years and he always impresses in the same kind of ways Foden did when initially breaking through if he played for England he'd be talked about a lot more, people on here have talked about other Bayern players but never him that I've noticed yet he's probably one of three or four I'd actually take off their hands, he would be an excellent potential signing for us so thought I'd search for his transfer thread on here while wide awake at night just for a glance after I got talking to a mate earlier yesterday, then realised his thread didn't exist so created this.

Jamal is an amazing talent and I think we should at the very least be talking about him as a future target for us maybe even the season after next from now we can monitor his situation from here he's already homegrown which helps too no worries there, just like Lukas Nmecha he was practically raised in England and played at most age groups before Germany got him so he would be very comfortable at the idea of moving back here at some point you'd imagine, plus should Bayern ever want some serious money or underpay him for too long (not too unusual a thing there) then his time at Bayern could be cut short or put into doubt and seeing as we're one of the elite teams we should be looking at all the elite young players Jamal's right at the top of the tree as far as talents go for me, he's about as elite as you get for his age and will more than likely significantly improve in the next couple years he's started this season very brightly too with some top performances and I'd expect that to continue.

I really think Jamal Musiala has the potential to be up there with the best football has to offer he can play all across midfield and all across the frontline too always looking confident in his own ability mature beyond his years, he's a massive talent gifted athletic and most importantly very professional has level headed attitude he would rather stimulate his mind reading a book or playing chess instead of partying or seeking materialistic things.

So what are your thoughts on Jamal Musiala and forget the premise of him being untouchable because he's at the German rags, he's currently being linked with dippers and gooners it probably won't take long before papers are linking him with us after the rags get involved in rumours of course... he's currently not even in the top 15 highest paid players at Bayern so could surely be tempted by an ambitious big move so why not here? some might say we don't need him in but my view he's so versatile and dynamic going forward the kind of technically gifted footballer we like, we don't know what our squad will look like in the next couple years and you can never have enough players like that who link the midfield with the attack so confidently.
I don't know too much about him, admittedly. However, whilst he spent almost ten years living in England, I do not believe he qualifies for "home grown" status.

He joined Bayern when he was sixteen. I believe you must play for an English club for three years between the ages of 15 and 20(?) for the F.A. to consider you to be a home grown player. Someone who is more versed in this matter please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would be interested in watching him, myself, play since you think so highly of him.

I don't know too much about him, admittedly. However, whilst he spent almost ten years living in England, I do not believe he qualifies for "home grown" status.

He joined Bayern when he was sixteen. I believe you must play for an English club for three years between the ages of 15 and 20(?) for the F.A. to consider you to be a home grown player. Someone who is more versed in this matter please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would be interested in watching him, myself, play since you think so highly of him.
The FA would, UEFA wouldnt

I wasn't thinking and now realise you're right about homegrown status in Europe thanks to UEFA being idiots but our FA is different I think they note any years trained by clubs, it's how UEFA should be he basically had a decade between Southampton and Chelsea I think during arguably his most crucial years of development, it's total nonsense that it's between mid teens and early twenties in UEFA's eyes.

No chance.

He is the next Thomas Muller. Bayern would never sell and they dont need to.

Yeah that's how they see him their long-term great hope but I don't think there's no chance it's more about him they're penny pinchers too Bayern if they think they can avoid any immediate contract talks with the lad then they'll do that, just completely hold off talks until they see fit to offer him one they're that arrogant and stubborn they'd potentially spite themselves to make a stance instead of secure their talents asap, that act could possibly unsettle a player if he thinks he's worth more and they stall just like with Lewandowski which is the main reason he left so there could be trouble at some point.

There's been a good few players unhappy over the years with the handling of new contracts at Bayern Alphonso Davies being another current squad member, and if like Davies he has zero loyalty to them it's completely out of Bayern's hands if Musiala wants to leave at some point.

He'd be expensive and obviously seek out the best teams and we're amongst the best he could even end up back in London at Chelsea or Arsenal as he grew up there, or he could up in Spain like Toni Kroos did after Bayern messed him about too you never know but it's defo not impossible.

Was waiting for someone to speak about this lad. The way he plays now reminds of how Foden used to take players on after picking up the ball when he was very young.

Having followed a bit of his game for a bit, I’d say he plays with a lot of maturity now even at 19. Great feet and can easily go past a player. The lad also tracks back.

As some have said, Bayern won’t let him go as he’s the one who they’ll probably mould to be the next Muller. Remember that he made his England u21 debut in the last quarter of 2020 before switching to Germany the year after. Wasn’t a surprise and he’s only improved since.

With players like him and Florian Wirtz, I’d say that the German midfield should be fine after the likes of Gundo retire from international football.

No chance.

He is the next Thomas Muller. Bayern would never sell and they dont need to.
First probably with Thomas as they act very well together - both as no. 10s behind a striker or lately with Müller as striker and Musiala behind. The triangle of Sane, Musiala and Müller looks very fine, too.

He is the absolute gem - not just with his abilities but as a personality, too. I e.g. do not like Bellingham because I think he behaves like a spoiled brat and is in an environment that let's him be that...

When it is about dribbling etc. - nobody can really teach him there anymore as that is top notch. He just glides past players. Else he seems to listen to Müller and others a lot - he has learned a lot about positioning without the ball, movement off the ball, tactical behaviour and because it is far more difficult to break into a big team that is staked up front - he has approved defensively a lot - that what the coaches demanded from him.

The recent weeks he really shines - he is on 5 goals and 3 assists in the Bundesliga in about 500 minutes - and 2 assists in the CL in 132 minutes - one against Barcelona and one for the first goal against Plzen.

But a lot posters here were right - Bayern will not let him go before the contract runs out 2026. If you find such a gem you do not let him leave. And Bayern is not in a situation where they have to financially.

First probably with Thomas as they act very well together - both as no. 10s behind a striker or lately with Müller as striker and Musiala behind. The triangle of Sane, Musiala and Müller looks very fine, too.

He is the absolute gem - not just with his abilities but as a personality, too. I e.g. do not like Bellingham because I think he behaves like a spoiled brat and is in an environment that let's him be that...

When it is about dribbling etc. - nobody can really teach him there anymore as that is top notch. He just glides past players. Else he seems to listen to Müller and others a lot - he has learned a lot about positioning without the ball, movement off the ball, tactical behaviour and because it is far more difficult to break into a big team that is staked up front - he has approved defensively a lot - that what the coaches demanded from him.

The recent weeks he really shines - he is on 5 goals and 3 assists in the Bundesliga in about 500 minutes - and 2 assists in the CL in 132 minutes - one against Barcelona and one for the first goal against Plzen.

But a lot posters here were right - Bayern will not let him go before the contract runs out 2026. If you find such a gem you do not let him leave. And Bayern is not in a situation where they have to financially.
No no no you've got it all wrong, I seen it in the paper, he's joining klopp and his band of legends in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.