Jamal Musiala

no they dont, fans like it just the ways it is;its bayern pushing to cancel 50+1 rule but fans want it to stay; some of us dont agree with oil money and sporwashing, i know its hard to understand that for fans of club like yours
Please explain how City spend all this mythical oil money?

You seem a bit thick, have you got anymore generic labels which you would like to attach other than oil money (which is a lazy racist trope), and sports-washing?

Please explain how City spend all this mythical oil money?

You seem a bit thick, have you got anymore generic labels which you would like to attach other than oil money (which is a lazy racist trope), and sports-washing?
Completely - I always find it odd when fans from other clubs come on the forum and create accounts just to say we aren’t getting a certain player. Why do you feel the need to tell us he’s staying? The slander against city too, don’t these fans have better things to do?

Completely - I always find it odd when fans from other clubs come on the forum and create accounts just to say we aren’t getting a certain player. Why do you feel the need to tell us he’s staying? The slander against city too, don’t these fans have better things to do?
He's an ill informed idiot.

no, we dont

what the hell has that to do with what i wrote, do you have any influence in the club, how can you even feel connected to a club like that, i just dont get it
I wouldn’t want a connection with a club like that.

QQSbZlWJC_720x0__1.jpg

what the hell has that to do with what i wrote, do you have any influence in the club, how can you even feel connected to a club like that, i just dont get it
You're just behaving all butt hurt because the truth hurts. All I've done is outline the provable facts, & held it up to you like a mirror so you can see what everyone else can see.

I feel connected to City, because I'm a life-long, match going fan & without the likes of me in the bad times as well as the good times, there'd be no Manchester City. Well at least not in the guise that you've decided to join a City forum to criticise. So yes, as a collective of fans, we do have influence over our club.

It's funny, because when City were a skint basket case of a club & the butt of everyone's jokes, I don't recall Bayern fans being so arsed about us that they'd join a City forum to spit out their bitter bile.

Now I've got that out of the way, is there any factual part of my previous post that you care to dispute?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.