James h Reeve

cyberblue said:
Lancet you have got it spot on .he worked for a number of Radio stations since but still does quite a bit of compareing

You seem to be a James H Reeve ITK. Does he want to get back into radio and is struggling to get a gig or has he just had enough of it all? He was treated like shit enough times so I wouldn't blame him but on the other hand it does seem an awful waste of talent. Not to mention the fact that on a selfish level, I am sick of having to listen to tedious arseholes like Tony Livesey.

He was on top form on both recent Charity nights and in saying that can I just thanks Cyber (Don) for all the effort and help he was in organising both

Have a good holiday mate

I am not sure what an ITK is .but i am a good mate of his he only lives round the corner & pops round to watch the live games .am sure he would loveanother shot on the radio but time has probably passrd him by

cyberblue said:
I am not sure what an ITK is .but i am a good mate of his he only lives round the corner & pops round to watch the live games .am sure he would loveanother shot on the radio but time has probably passrd him by

ITK= In the know. It's a great shame. So many people I know would love to have him back on the radio and there are often very positive threads on here about him. I find it unbelievable, there is so much talk radio these days and so many bad presenters, it's a travesty in my opinion.

I was a massive fan of his late night phone in on Piccadilly Radio when regulars like "Jimmy White" and "Euan Pastiche" would call him up.

I got to work with James H in the early 90s when I did live updates into his show from Bolton matches.

Top man all round and he should be back on the radio. One of the best chat show hosts ever.

Layz'n'gemman,

the notorious Don Price tells me I am being discussed here. I am most flattered by the kind comments. The griff is that Big Fat Phil Williams (Villa fan - awww!) off Radio 5 is a mate of mine, and he put my name to his producer coz he knows I was at St. James's in 68. I must have mentioned it once or twice. Trouble is, I've got to be there at 6am, so it'll be a long day. Probably more than 3 minutes - if they want you for a short insert they normally give you a more specific time. There'll be a lot of time to fill, and with any luck they'll record it and take clips to replay later.

FYI, I didn't leave GMR after the Stoke game. The last game I went to for the station was Macclesfield away. Name-dropper. And I wasn't sacked. This is what happened: http://web.archive.org/web/20080614225221re_/www.bbcgmr.com/

Here's the before and after. In 1968 I was trying to look like Barry Ryan. Now I'm trying not to look like Barry Cryer. I hope we do it. I can't wait another 44 years.

Champions.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.