James Maddison or Jack Grealish? Who is the better young English talent?

Grealish all day long. Big mistake if city don’t go for him. Imagine him & foden in the middle

Would Grealish even consider leaving Villa???
Club captain. Local boy. He stayed when they went down last time.
I am not so sure. He looks like a one club man too me.
And obviously Maddison is nailed on to go "the others" if they ever stop being shyte

And obviously Maddison is nailed on to go "the others" if they ever stop being shyte
In a heartbeat, he said he was disappointed when the Spurs move fell through

Think he was very close to leaving for Spurs last time Villa were relegated. He's given them that peice of loyalty, so has that in the bank in the eyes of the fans. Think if someone big comes in for him in the summer he'll leave. It really is the perfect time for him, not sure he'll want to waste the next opportunity.

Both of them look reasonably good. Not sure who they would fare in a team like ours, particularly Grealish who looks like he likes being centre of attention.

Think he was very close to leaving for Spurs last time Villa were relegated. He's given them that peice of loyalty, so has that in the bank in the eyes of the fans. Think if someone big comes in for him in the summer he'll leave. It really is the perfect time for him, not sure he'll want to waste the next opportunity.

Fair enough, guess its likely then. Does make me laugh that people call Maddison a show pony, but not Grealish.
Grit and spit buys you a lot of love.

Not too sure. When Maddison started getting hype for Leicester I couldn't really see it, just a lot of flopping to the deck and moaning to the ref. This season I've been very impressed, he's good physically and suits the possession style. Grealish has more creative licence & more capable of the spectacular but gives the ball away more cheaply. Like his attitude of taking it to teams on his own at times. If Guardiola had to plump for one I think it'd probably be Maddison. They could work well in the same side, England going from Alli and Lingard to these two would be a big step forward.

Grealish. Takes people on which I like. More important question is of the two, who's hair winds you up the most? Grealish again for me

Not too sure. When Maddison started getting hype for Leicester I couldn't really see it, just a lot of flopping to the deck and moaning to the ref. This season I've been very impressed, he's good physically and suits the possession style. Grealish has more creative licence & more capable of the spectacular but gives the ball away more cheaply. Like his attitude of taking it to teams on his own at times. If Guardiola had to plump for one I think it'd probably be Maddison. They could work well in the same side, England going from Alli and Lingard to these two would be a big step forward.
Agree with you. It would be interesting to see how Grealish would get on when he isn't carrying the rest of his team, which he has been doing at Villa the past couple of seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.