James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete shithouse. All that’s wrong with English football. Diving and cheating and doing his hair every 2 minutes. Apparently he held up an imaginary FA Cup to the Chelsea fans on Tuesday. What a twat.

Complete shithouse. All that’s wrong with English football. Diving and cheating and doing his hair every 2 minutes. Apparently he held up an imaginary FA Cup to the Chelsea fans on Tuesday. What a twat.
Don`t believe the social media hate, he is a young lad with loads of cash, but he ain't a total tit. Read about his time with Sophie whilst at Norwich, how he continued when he moved to Leicester.
He isn`t the asshole he is made out to be, obviously being a footballer, he IS an asshole, but just your bog standard asshole.

If he keeps playing like he has this season one of the "big" clubs will get him and I for one wouldn't mind if it was us. He's still only 25, yes he has work to do to realise his potential but he has the ability to make it with us.

I can't make my mind up about him really. I don't think he's better than what we have, but there's definitely something in his game that I like. His passing, movement and link up play is very neat, but he's obviously limited by the players around him.

I think he's one of those players who needs to move from Leicester to kick start his career to be honest. I get the feeling he is stagnating a bit and I can't see Leicester kicking on really.

He wouldn't be top of my list, but I'd be happy if we signed him as I think Pep could make him into a very good player.

Don`t believe the social media hate, he is a young lad with loads of cash, but he ain't a total tit. Read about his time with Sophie whilst at Norwich, how he continued when he moved to Leicester.
He isn`t the asshole he is made out to be, obviously being a footballer, he IS an asshole, but just your bog standard asshole.

He is a Rag - so he’s a total arsehole in my book.

I wonder is his shithouse mates could walk around Manchester asking people 'do you know how much money he's on?

Bell end of the highest order, like vardy

Very good player but goes missing too much at times and I think is also better suited to being a big fish in a small pond. Would be a real statement signing for a club like Newcastle United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.