James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all 3 are regulars, and all 3 are top class if not world class players, so I am not sure what your point is.
We have 3 players to rotate in 2 positions none will play every game. If next season we have KDB, Bellingham and Maddison it will be the same. I assume Maddison has the ambition and confidence to be one of those 3. If we buy im Pep must also believe that because he can't play KDB every game.
Whether you think Maddison is good enough is a completely different argument,and somewhat irrelevant,, but him believing it himself is no more suspicious than Berardo or Gundogan believing it.

And all 3 are regulars, and all 3 are top class if not world class players, so I am not sure what your point is.

I think the point is that one of Bernie or Gundo (or both) would go if Maddison came in so we're/he'd be in the same scenario in terms of game time.

If you seriously think Pep has changed the system for the purpose of making Grealish look better then I struggle to put much weight in your opinions in general, to be honest. Perhaps it's more the fact that he's one of the few players that actually looks hungry out there that is making him shine this season; you know, going off what the actual manager said, rather than just coming up with reasons out of nowhere to slander a player who increases our chances of winning each time he plays.
With Jack I have my opinions and you have yours. I do not rate him and you do. I might not agree with you on what you see in Jack but I accept that it is what you see and I do not want to change your views. Whether you put weight on my opinions or not, it doesn't change how I see Jack, just like I do not care to change how you see Jack. The back and forth concerning Jack, I will leave till end of the season. If your boy becomes great or good then good for his fans and good for City, and I as a City fan, I will benefit from his greatness otherwise I do not think Grealish is all that or at our level.

And as for the system, yes it has changed whether you wanna see it or not, and this system is hurting us because we are not adapting fast enough to it or its simply not good enough to subdue other teams we playing against.

I think that prices him out of a move, I reckon 70-80 mil, but you never know.

Didn’t realise Maddison was last year, so maybe 40-50 if they stay up.

I dunno Chelsea seem to have a protégés of Ed Woodward conducting transfers….

With Jack I have my opinions and you have yours. I do not rate him and you do. I might not agree with you on what you see in Jack but I accept that it is what you see and I do not want to change your views. Whether you put weight on my opinions or not, it doesn't change how I see Jack, just like I do not care to change how you see Jack. The back and forth concerning Jack, I will leave till end of the season. If your boy becomes great or good then good for his fans and good for City, and I as a City fan, I will benefit from his greatness otherwise I do not think Grealish is all that or at our level.

And as for the system, yes it has changed whether you wanna see it or not, and this system is hurting us because we are not adapting fast enough to it or its simply not good enough to subdue other teams we playing against.

I think if you say Jack one more time then an Alice band appears in front of a mirror.

We have 3 players to rotate in 2 positions none will play every game. If next season we have KDB, Bellingham and Maddison it will be the same. I assume Maddison has the ambition and confidence to be one of those 3. If we buy im Pep must also believe that because he can't play KDB every game.
Whether you think Maddison is good enough is a completely different argument,and somewhat irrelevant,, but him believing it himself is no more suspicious than Berardo or Gundogan believing it.
Comparing James Maddison to KDB, Silva and Gundo is insulting to the latter in my opinion but each to their own.

Excellent goalscoring creative midfielder, right age and PL proven, who’ll be available at a relative bargain price?
Honestly can’t see what all the crying is about, especially if it creates more room in the budget for Bellingham as well
It seems more a case that the Grealish haters are projecting their insecurities onto a guy we haven’t even bid for yet

Comparing James Maddison to KDB, Silva and Gundo is insulting to the latter in my opinion but each to their own.
Which has bugger all to do with what you were saying about Maddisons motives for joining ,if he does join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.