James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing we offered a loan and then 20m which seems low for what they would want. Maybe the number isn’t correct.

We are clearly interested, Pep clearly likes what he can offer and I think you have to say it makes some sense. Ok people on here don’t think he’s good enough, but you must like the approach to sign a player like Maddison, you just want a better version of Maddison right?

It’s whether this was a one off or it carries over to the summer. We clearly have a list of targets but also don’t have a never ending budget, every player we sign won’t cost 100m.

I think a lot will depend on what we can get back for Bernado, Cancelo, Laporte, Phillips etc.

Which has bugger all to do with what you were saying about Maddisons motives for joining ,if he does join.
Not the signing to elevate us to Champions of Europe imo and that’s what we need now....hungry, athletic elite players even if it means a slightly smaller squad of them.

Not the signing to elevate us to Champions of Europe imo and that’s what we need now....hungry, athletic elite players even if it means a slightly smaller squad of them.

Wouldn’t Bellingham be in that mould? Seems like we’re at least in for him. Maddison would be a good addition to the squad at least.

If he comes with Bellingham and FDJ he is very useful to have around but Maddison as a regular for me is very underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.