James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I mentioned this to my Leicester-supporting mate at work, he asked why would Pep go for him, when there are better players out there?

I don't get why people are moaning so much. Maddison is not coming to be a starter, but a squad player, and he's great for that. Bellingham + Maddison + Perrone + Foden (if we sign a world class winger) would be a really good summer for our midfield. Especially if we can get Maddison for less than 35m

If he comes with Bellingham and FDJ he is very useful to have around but Maddison as a regular for me is very underwhelming.
Maddison won’t accept being a squaddie, he’s just26 and was in the England wc squad looking for a regular starting place.

He was dropped and sanctioned at Leicester for attitude and discipline issues and excluded from England squads for 3 years.

It’s taken 2 seasons for Grealish to start to get to grips, Phillips hasn’t started a game and Cancelo hasn’t coped. I don’t think Maddison is at our level on any of the key fundamentals required of a Pep player.

If Gundo and Silva really are leaving this summer, I'd love to have him. If not, I'll keep what we have.

Are we swimming in the Jack Rodwell pool again? We know he's a Europa level. Even Southgate knows that. Can we get serious?
Southgate knows fuk all. Wouldnt use that as a gauge. I would however trust Pep to knkw
PersonallyI wouldnt have Maddison or Grealish
Who would you have? Bagkisprlgldo or Hioklioskzxcvbski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.