James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

It's given him a new and completely different challenge and the next nine months will be pivotal in his career.
Not a big fan of loaning him, but this is a good point that makes me feel better. He's gotta feel like he's in a bit of a rut waiting for his moment for City. Now he's got some new new to occupy his competitive spirit.

I remember when he renewed there was a lot of talk of a loan move. I think this is coming from him rather than the club tbh. Just wants minutes

It will be interesting to see in both Doyle and McAtee establish themselves in the Blades first team - hopefully they will both be able to play and not be in competition with each other.
Their individual talent and attributes compliment one another,but it's also a big gamble having both in the centre of a Championship midfield....heres hoping they can pull it off!

Their individual talent and attributes compliment one another,but it's also a big gamble having both in the centre of a Championship midfield....heres hoping they can pull it off!
Sheff play a 3412 last game.. doubt they;ll be the 2 in the middle.

Be interesting to see whether this works out for the lad, Our club has not had any real success sending academy players out on loan over the past 10 years. I can’t remember an academy player who has gone on loan, come back and got a spot in the first team squad.
It normally ends up with them being sold on or leaving on a free

Be interesting to see whether this works out for the lad, Our club has not had any real success sending academy players out on loan over the past 10 years. I can’t remember an academy player who has gone on loan, come back and got a spot in the first team squad.

Its kind of a last throw of the dice.....the bar is incredibly high as Foden,and now Palmer,are proving.When you look at the world class quality and experience these kids are attempting to disrupt and penetrate,its a near impossible task.

Its still very much coal mining,with the occasional diamond.

12 years or so ago Joe Hart at Birmingham. Last successful loan that I can remember. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.